5 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo 5 Star Hotel With The Best Tours Added In This Package
If you wish to learn more about Egypt’s intriguing history, we strongly urge that you book this Package. Discover the nearby historical landmarks, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques to add to Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria’s never-ending thrill.
Please read the itinerary below before making a reservation for this package. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our staff.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Concorde El Salam Cairo 5 Stars Hotel
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza - Alexandria
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Meet And Assist At Cairo International Airport
As soon as you leave customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures), your tour manager will be waiting to welcome you. They will transport you to your accommodation in Cairo in a private, modern vehicle. In order for you to know exactly when you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour guide will also assist you with checking in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Get the most out of Cairo's nightlife and prepare for an incredible trip.
- Day 2
Pyramids Of Giza
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Prior to meeting your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby, first enjoy your hotel's breakfast. Then, when you are being brought to the majestic Giza pyramids by a knowledgeable captain in a private, modern vehicle, they will present you to them.
The Great Cheops Pyramid will thereafter serve as the starting point of your day excursion. Khufu was the second pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom. Greek speakers also referred to it as the Cheops Pyramid. Additionally, the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
In 2540 BC, Khafre began work on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt, which is located at Giza. This name was also used to the Chephren Pyramid. It was constructed by Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid, and Sneferu, Sneferu's son.
Our final stop with you will be the Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids. Following that, you can snap some gorgeous pictures close to the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx building.
After you meet our private driver, you are free to go back to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day Trip
Day Tour Of Alexandria
Enjoy your hotel breakfast in Cairo first, then hop in your private car with our professional Egyptologist tour guide and start the roughly three-hour journey to Alexandria.
Your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to view the Pompey Pillar as soon as you arrive in Alexandria. a magnificent structure constructed in Diocletian's glory.
The Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was constructed exactly where the former Alexandria lighthouse once stood, will be your next trip after that.
You will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa after viewing the Citadel. The most important Roman cemetery is there. It is a three-tiered stairway carved out of the rock and combines Roman and Egyptian design.
Once the journey is over, take your private driver back to your Cairo hotel.
- Day 4
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Visits
The Egyptian Museum
Enjoy your delicious hotel breakfast. Our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will then pick you up from the hotel lobby and drive you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your inquiries. The pyramids and the gigantic temples are proof that the ancient Egyptians were able to lift heavy stones to vast heights thousands of years ago.
Visit To The Old Cairo
Following that, we'll take you to the open-air Khan el Khalili.
This moment. The day excursion is nearing its conclusion. Then, you'll be taken back to the hotel by our own driver.
Next, spend the night in Cairo.
- Day 5
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first. After that, you'll be picked up by our private driver and taken back to the airport.
Egypt United Tours' team wish you a pleasant stay and safe flight.
Your "5 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo 5 Star Hotel With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo 5 Star Hotel With The Best Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150 $1265 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.