5 Days Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise
When you embark on the 5-Star 5 Days Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise. An opulent, historically decorated river vessel that will serve as your home on the water for the duration of your magnificent 5-Day Esna to Aswan cruise. You will step out of reality and into a dream come true. On the other hand, large panoramic windows can be found in each of the Amoura’s six cabins, and the deluxe suite additionally has a separate terrace.
After that, enjoy the best historical attractions in the Nile River Valley, which stretches from Luxor to Aswan. Then, Explore places that are off-limits to larger cruise ships.
Dine amidst the ruins of an old lighted temple; and go on incredible historical tours in a stunning horse-drawn carriage.
Finally, enjoy a trip you won’t forget.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut, the Memenon Colossi, and the Karnak Temple in Luxor first. Then, transfer to Esna to board the boat, where the crew will welcome you and help you with your luggage.
You will be given lunch while travelling to Aswan.
Close to El Hegz Island overnight
Start Sailing Nile Cruise
Morning sailing leisurely to Edfu, enjoy breakfast at your leisure, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage to see the Edfu Temple, one of the biggest and best-preserved Egyptian landmarks.
Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entrance.
Then, if possible, we will set sail for "El Fouza Island," where dinner will be given to you alongside the Nile.
Kom Ombo City
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast at your leisure, cruise to the Greco-Roman temple of Kom Ombo. Sailing toward Aswan.
Pay attention to the sounds of the River's many bird species as well as the sounds of the water buffalo wading through the shallow water next to the banks of the Nile.
Overnight close to Aswan city's entrance
Visit the High Dam
After breakfast, a private bus will take you to see the Philae Temple and the High Dam. After that, love strolling through Aswan Bazzar.
Enjoy an evening of fun while dining on Egyptian cuisine while listening to Arabic music.
At this mysterious place in Aswan, dress in your custom Gallabeyah.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
We bid the crew farewell after breakfast.
Your belongings will be gathered and made ready for transport to your next location.
Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1435$1585 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.