5 Days Abundance Dahabiya Nile Cruise
The 5 Days Abundance Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor Experience what it’s like to float down the world’s longest river, where the Egyptian pharaohs resided and constructed their temples. On the other hand, the sky is a bright, clear blue, devoid of any clouds. Date palms and mango trees adorn the coastline.
Behind a slender, verdant strip of land near the beach, Thebes’ mountains rise.
The river is a tempting location for a cool soak when the summertime temperature reaches 40.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
We will pick you up from any Luxor address and transport you to Esna, which is 60 kilometres south and home to our Nile Dahabiya Houseboat.
For a 5-day voyage along the Nile between Esna and Aswan, we will board our Dahabiya.
After a welcome drink, we set sail for El Kab, the ancient village of Nekheb, where we will explore the temple ruins and some of the tombs carved into the cliffs. Our own expert Egyptologist guide will accompany us on the tour and will be at every location.
In fact, a little island that the yacht will anchor for the night requires more sailing time.
The first night on board, dinner will be given either on the Dahabiya or on the serene Nile bank.
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
After breakfast, set sail for Edfu, where you will visit the temple of Horus, which is thought to be the best preserved of all the Egyptian temples. After returning to your houseboat for lunch, continue sailing toward a small island where the boat will moor for the night. In addition, subsequent stops will take you to small towns and the desert.
The second night on board, dinner will be given either on the Dahabiya or on the serene Nile bank.
Kom Ombo Temple
Start with breakfast. After that, explore the historic sandstone quarries and rock-cut chapels of Horemheb, Seti I, Ramesses II, and Merenptah as you sail toward Gabal el Silsila.
The trip up the Nile continues in the direction of the twin temples of Haroeris and Sobek in Kom Ombo. After lunch, the ship sets sail towards the island of Maniha, where it will anchor for the night.
In fact, the third night on board, dinner will be given either on the Dahabiya or on the serene Nile bank.
Visit Nubian Village
Breakfast, sail toward Daraw village (where the largest camel market is located), walking tour of the village and visit to the markets of Daraw, formerly the last stop of the famous 4 Days desert road between Sudan and Egypt, back to houseboat for lunch, more sailing continues to the Nubian village of El Koubania, close to Aswan, farewell barbeque & grilled dinner in the island, party by locals of our Dahabiya team, fourth and final night on board.
Departure from Aswan
After breakfast on board, we will transfer to any location in Aswan to mark the end of the Dahabiya adventure.
Abundance Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan0
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Abundance Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1470$1620 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.