4 Days Vacation Package All Inclusive – Nile Cruise
4 days vacation package included is a marvelous chance that enables you to explore the soul of the majestic ancient Egyptian civilization. Start your Nile Cruise all-inclusive holiday to explore the beauty of the Nile River at an affordable cost.
The magic of the Nile will transfer you from Aswan to Luxor while the temples shine like jewels in the heart of the Nile. Great history is calling you in 4-day vacation packages all-inclusive. There is no additional budget you will pay. Live the history at affordable cost, and book 4-day vacation packages all-inclusive.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival at Aswan City
Aswan City Tour
Start your Nile Cruise all-inclusive holiday in Aswan.
Firstly, your private Egyptologist meets and assists you at Aswan International Airport. Once you go out of the airport, a private air-conditioned vehicle is waiting for you to comfortably transfer to where you find great history amid fantastic pure nature. you find the Aswan day tour from the dream of the Egyptians that became a truth to dazzle the whole world with one of the most important mega projects in the modern era. It is the highest rock-fill dam globally that lights irrigates, and feeds each house in Egypt. It is The high Dam that changed life in Egypt. There, you can forward to the largest made-man lake globally. It is Nasser Lake. From this modern site, you can move to the miracle of pharaonic engineering.
The ancient Egyptian drawings are still there on the Unfinished Obelisk. Yes, on this pharaonic site, you find the ancient Egyptian engineers' line on this largest obelisk. The obelisk is this one-single column that you find at the entrance of each temple, standing highly to illuminate the whole temple magically. So, how the ancient Egyptians had cut this one-single column as one huge piece! How they had carried it! Finally, how they had raised it! All of that you can view on the Unfinished obelisk site.
Then, Transfer to Philae port to sail in the same way as the Osiris procession to arrive at the jewel of the temples, Philae Temple. Therefore, it is a great time when you sail through the exact spot where the pharaohs, kings, queens, and nobles were standing in majestic waiting for Osiris, and then you find this charming temple appearing magically in front of you. There, you can live the charm of 3 civilizations.
Nile Cruise Check-in
Finally, Enjoy your ride back to Aswan city and transfer to Nile Cruise to assist you with check-in for the next 4 Days Vacation Package All Inclusive.
- Day 2
Sailing to Kom Ombo & Edfu Temple
Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples Tour
It is the day of the sailing. Get your breakfast while enjoying the sun and the pool. A great experience you will live and a magic view you will be in the heart of it.
Then, start sailing till arriving at Kom Ombo Temple. There, you are in the heart of a pharaonic hospital to view the Pharaonic surgical tools and surgical operations at the pharaohs. So, you will see the tools bearing the traces of the pharaonic hands, while the inscriptions will tell you more. After leaving the house of Sobek, Get your lunch meal on the Nile Cruise board.
After that, complete the enchant of the sailing and begin the suspense by riding a horse carriage to Edfu Temple, where you live the events when Horus, the god of good, killed the god of the evil set. Edfu Temple is the second-largest in Egypt.
Finally, come back to the Nile Cruise. Get your dinner after relishing a fantastic night at Nubian festivals.
- Day 3
Sailing to Luxor City
West Bank and Luxor Temple Tour
Firstly, Get your breakfast during sailing through the charm of Isna Lock. Arrive at Luxor, this magical city that includes One-Third of world monuments.
Then, Begin your Luxor day tour from the land of the truth for the ancient Egyptians. There, they believed that the pharaonic kings' mummies transferred with the sun in the sunset by the solar boat to come in the next sunshine as gods for the afterlife world.
While you are immersed in those pharaonic beliefs about this spot, where you touch with your feet, find your way in a pharaonic secret road. It is a road that was hidden even for the ancient Egyptian workers to keep the royal tombs far away from the thieves. But you have the chance now to follow the steps of the kings, nobles, and royal family members of the pharaohs in this way to arrive at the Valley of the Kings & The Valley of the Queens.
After that, leave this land where the mummies of the kings were placed amid incredible shiny treasure and vibrant, amazing decorations. Complete your way on this west side of Luxor. A majestic mountain carved into three terraces and advanced with fantastic columns, to find a gate that gets you the chance to walk through a temple in the belly of this mountain. It is Hatshepsut Temple that narrates a great story about this woman. She is Hatshepsut that challenged the traditions and withstood everyone to rule Egypt with strength. This temple was built in this superstitious form to consolidate her rule and to reach you now.
After that, transfer where you find two pharaonic guards challenge the time and natural factors to stand highly 20-meter since 1350 BC. They are the Colossi of Memnon.
East Bank Of Luxor
Next, Go with your tour guide to the Nile Cruise. Enjoy your lunch meal on the Nile Cruise sundeck.
Later, It is the time with the most important masterpiece in Luxor, the Luxor temple. There, you go through secrets of history from the story of establishing this temple as you can get to know the great secret of Amenhotep III and his right to rule the country. Then, you go through Tutankhamun (1336-27 BC), then Horemheb (1323-1295 BC), and Rameses II. Also, the conflict between Thutmose III and Hatshepsut is embodied in front of you. Therefore, with a great history, you will live there, seeing magical inscriptions and majestic architecture.
Finally, Come back with your Egyptologist to the Nile Cruise, and have your dinner meal and overnight.
- Day 4
2nd Luxor vacation Day
Karnak Temple Tour and Departure Day
Firstly, Get your breakfast while enjoying the sun and the pool. Your Egyptologist assists you with Nile Cruise Check-out. It's the last day of your 4-day vacations packages all inclusive. But at first, a majestic history is still in Luxor you do not see. While you are in Luxor temple, a ram road appears. It is your road to Karnak temple. This road was paved by the ancient Egyptians hands thousands of years ago to prepare the way from Luxor temple to this temple to the Trinity Theba. Karnak temple is a complete pharaonic religious record.
Finally, Meet your Egyptologist tour guide and your driver to escort you to Luxor International Airport. Finally, back home after creating unbelievable memories in Egypt after this amazing Nile Cruise all inclusive holiday.
4 day Tour packages all inclusive Includes:
- Aswan airport arrival & drop-off meet & assistance.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Four days - three nights accommodation on board Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with Full-Board.
- Transfers within your Nile Cruise all inclusive holiday .
- A private air-conditioned luxury vehicle driven by a friendly driver accompanies you to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) within the tour.
- Well-English spoken Egyptologist accompanies you to all tour sites in Egypt.
- Entrance Fees for All Sightseeing and Services Charges.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
4 day Tour packages all inclusive Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $869$986 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.