4 Days Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
As soon as you get aboard the 4 Days Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Aswan, a sumptuous river yacht with a classic design that will serve as your home on the water for the duration of your enchanted 4-Day Aswan to Esna cruise. On the other hand, you will leave reality behind and enter a world of dreams.
The Sonesta Amirat’s Five cabins all feature expansive panoramic windows, and the two deluxe suites. In addition, a separate private patio.
From the exquisite onboard cuisine to the opulently furnished accommodations, this magnificent boat exudes luxury throughout.
Enjoy the best historical sites in the Nile River Valley, from Aswan to Luxor. Explore places that are inaccessible to larger cruise ships; dine amidst the ruins of an old lit temple; and take a breathtaking horse-drawn carriage tour for some incredible historical sightseeing. Take a trip that you won’t soon forget.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
When you get to Aswan to start your journey, meet your local tour guide. Visit the High Dam and the Philae Temple. Overnight stay in Aswan with an opportunity to disembark. On board, take pleasure in brunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and a dance party at night.
Optional Tour to Abu Simbel
Abu Simbel Temple
At 4:30, a driver will pick you up to take you to Abu Simbel. (Partnering with a small group). Explore one of Egypt's most spectacular monuments, the rock-cut temples built by King Ramesses II and his adored Queen Nefertari, at Abu Simbel by arriving at 8 a.m. return to the ship before noon, eat lunch, and then depart for Kom Ombo city. Sailing to Edfu.
Visit the Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to the falcon god Horus, and is the best-preserved temple in Egypt.
Explore the beautiful Luxor Temple and the vast Karnak Temple Complex by navigating through Esna and arriving in Luxor in the afternoon.
Its splendours include the Hypostyle Hall, the biggest temple in the world, which has a surface area of 5356 square metres and ceiling blocks supported by 134 huge columns that are 70 feet tall.
Rest there in the night.
Luxor West Bank
Breakfast followed by departure. Visit the Ancient Theban Necropolis on the west bank of Luxor to catch a view of the Valley of Kings, where more than 60 Egyptian pharaohs are buried. The Temple of Hatshepsut Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the only relic of the funerary temple built for Amenophis III. Transfer from the tour's end to Luxor Train Station, Luxor Airport, or a Luxor hotel no later than 2pm. Please be aware that this itinerary could change as a result of factors beyond the supplier's control.
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1520$1705 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.