4 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
The closest place to Europe where you may bask in the sun, scuba dive with the stunning coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine is 4 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Sharm El Sheikh enjoys year-round sunshine and pleasant waves. There are a wide variety of activities and things to do in Sharm El Sheikh. Numerous thrilling, adventurous, wild water and extreme sports are available.
In addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing, you can attempt an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter. Two more of the best things to do in Sharm El Sheikh are to book a jeep safari tour into the nearby Sinai desert and experience the magic of an already-existing safari into the rocky Sinai desert environment.
To reserve your fantastic package, get in touch with our helpful team right now.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Start looking for our Agent as soon as you arrive there. Based on the time of your flight, he will greet you warmly and arrange for a pickup. Our airport coordinator is holding a sign with the logo "Egypt United Tours" on it. Shortly after chatting with you, our English-speaking Agent will assist you through passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes.
Where a kind driver is waiting with a private a/c car to take you securely to your stunning Sharm El Sheikh hotel at the International Airport's gate. To experience the incredible street atmosphere, stroll around the illuminated streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night.
Spend a quiet night in your hotel room as you plan your agenda.
- Day 2
The best time to visit the desert is around 15:00 when it's not that hot. For a secure and pleasurable holiday, it is a good idea to reserve a Desert Safari Tour in advance, which frequently includes camel riding in the desert, a trip to a Bedouin hamlet, and a BBQ dinner. You may take in the starry sky by staying on the tour until dusk. Adventurers are strongly encouraged to take part in a 2-hour quad riding journey in the Sinai Desert, which can result in life-altering moments.
Spend a quiet night in your hotel room as you plan your agenda.
- Day 3
Visit Ras Mohammed National Park
In Sharm El Sheikh, Tiran Island and Ras Mohammed National Park have the best diving conditions. You can book a scuba diving tour through your hotel or local tour operators. Around Gold Beach, there are a lot of travel agencies. Please be advised that the only activity not requiring a PADI licence, which is required to dive, is snorkeling.
Early in the morning, the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the pier so you may board a boat to the diving sites. At least three diving locations are usually included in the tour, and each dive lasts for about 30 minutes. While the coach is with you, you are authorised to dive as deep as 30 metres (100 feet). Lunch will be served on the boat. Then, you can choose between taking a snooze on the deck or jumping into the sea to go swimming or snorkelling. After the tour is over, the guide will send you back to your lodging.
- Day 4
Enjoy the breakfast provided by the hotel. Our kind driver will be there to pick you up and transport you back to the airport once your flight has taken off.
We want you to have fun while you're here.
Your "4 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Sharm El Sheikh
Start from $550$605 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.