4 Days at Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
When you arrive safely at Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, where our airport representative will be waiting to assist you with all airport formalities, your 4 Days at Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh will officially begin. Meet our professional driver, who will transport you in an air-conditioned private vehicle to the Savoy Hotel. Assist you with checking in, and then give yourself some time to adjust to Sharm El Sheikh. On the other hand, Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh takes you to the real beauty of the dazzling Egyptian beauty in Sharm-El Sheikh and Ras Mohamed Reserve.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
You are welcome in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Your tour manager will meet you at Sharm El Sheikh International Airport (Arrival procedures) as soon as you pass through customs and baggage claim, and they will drive you in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Savoy Hotel. The tour director will be present to assist you with checking into your hotel and go over your itinerary with you so that you are aware of the precise time you will be picked up for each excursion.
- Day 2
Day Trip in the Red Sea
Start a sea trip to enjoy snorkeling and see the coral reefs of the red sea where as sharm el sheikh one of the most beautiful spots all over the whole world to see colorful fish and also coral reefs.
Pickup from your hotel at 9:00 am and transfer to sharm el sheikh marine to board your boat with other people (The boat is maximum 30 persons Onboard) Our Team will assist you to board the boat and take your spot to enjoy the view of the red sea and also Enjoy sailing. Then, Reach the spot where they will provide you all of the equipment’s for snorkeling. Then, enjoy a sea food Lunch onboard the boat. In addition, on another beautiful spot witness and snorkel around the area to see all the colorful fish. Then, sail back to sharm el sheikh marine where our representative will be waiting for you to transfer you back to your Hotel.
- Day 3
Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Relaxation on the Beach
A tranquil beach day near the Red Sea.
Enjoy a day of leisure on the Red Sea's breathtaking beaches and waves.
- Day 4
After having your lovely breakfast at the hotel, meet our local airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh and our friendly driver to transfer you to Sharm International Airport to leave Sharm El Sheikh with wonderful memories about your 4 Days at Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Your "4 Days at Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Savoy Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $450$495 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.