4 Days Sacred Lotus Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Spend four tranquil days travelling on the opulent Dahabiya; exploring distinctive pathways through the shining pharaonic classic archaeological riches in the centre of the Nile. 4 Days Sacred Lotus Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Aswan is a method to travel the same route as the ancient Egyptian god Osiris to the Philae Temple and experience the journey they took to see the palace of God Sobek.
Before discovering the royal tombs that gleam in the Valley of the Kings, you will be among the ancient Egyptians’ historical secret roads.
With the help of your personal Egyptologist, the 4 Days Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Aswan transports you from your present situation into the years of history.
Finally, check out this to learn more about the attractions you’ll experience while travelling on this luxurious, one-of-a-kind Dahabiya.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Aswan
Start 4 Days Sacred Lotuse Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Your tour manager from Egypt United Tours will greet and assist you upon your arrival at the Aswan airport or train station. Your Egyptologist guide will then accompany you on a day tour of Aswan during which you will visit the Philae Temple, the High Dam, and take a stroll through the Aswan Bazaar.
Later, after having your lunch on board, you will be taken to board your Dahabiya Nile Boat.
Enjoy a lovely sail to Kom Ombo.
Reach Kom Ombo and spend the night there.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Enjoy breakfast as you please. Here, we go to Kom Ombo's Greco-Roman Temple.
The entire temple complex is symmetrical, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder).
Another of our less frequented places, the temple of Gebel el Silsila, is where we started our leisurely tour.
As we moor by the Speos of Hormheb, you'll be astounded.
Dinner will ideally be served on the upper deck or in the illuminated temple's grounds as you take in the serene ambiance and mood-appropriate music.
Edfu City Visit
Afterwards, ride a carriage to the largest and best-preserved Egyptian monument, the Edfu Temple, and enjoy breakfast as you like.
Horus the falcon god is depicted twice in stunning granite monuments on either side of the entrance.
Following your visit to the temple, take a ride or a stroll around the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over gifts, spices, and fragrances.
As soon as we leave the island, we will set sail for the next destination. Depending on the weather, we may disembark to have dinner served along the edge of the Nile or on the sun deck.
Then, getting ready for our Party, featuring Egyptian food and Arabic music.
Wear your customised Gallabeyah or belly dancing attire.
Our sailing is leisurely as we travel to Esna.
After enjoying your breakfast, disembark from your Nile boat in Esna. You will then be transported to Luxor for a sightseeing tour that includes stops at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple.
Later, you will be taken to the train or airport in Luxor for your last departure.
Sacred Lotus Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Sacred Lotus Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1280$1460 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.