4 Days Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
One of the Nile’s most exquisite vessels is the 4 Days Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise. It can accommodate up to 10 guests, and a crew of 10 people will serve them. Spend some priceless time sailing around the gleaming pharaonic classic ancient monuments on board this opulent Dahabiya Nile Cruise, Princess Donia, while you take in the Nile’s dazzling sights.
The Best Princess Donia, the Dahabiya Nile Sailing Holiday transports you to a sailing route that has been popular since ancient Egypt for its beautiful surface.
As you enter the beautiful heart of the Nile, majestic temples and exquisite royal tombs greet you.
Due to the fact that this Best Princess Donia, Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday involves a sailing trip from Aswan to Luxor.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Aswan Day Tour
Transfer you from your Aswan hotel. The High Dam, Philae Temple, and Aswan Bazaar are good places to start your journey.
As soon as, you board the Dahabiya Princess Donia, the captain and his crew will greet you and help you with your luggage.
Then we will set sail on your journey to Esna after lunch is served on board.
While we continue to sail to Kom Ombo.
Pay attention to the sounds of the river's many bird species, the water buffalo wading in the shallow water alongside the Nile's banks, and the donkeys going about their daily activities.
Kom Ombo City
Visit Gabal El-Silsila
Take your time eating breakfast. Then, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries each honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris, the temple is completely symmetrical.
Another of our less frequented places, the temple of Gabal el Silsila, was our next stop.
You'll be astounded as we moor next to the Speos of Hormheb.
Dinner will ideally be served on the illuminated temple's grounds or on the upper deck, where guests may relax and take in the serene ambiance while listening to mellow music.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Enjoy breakfast as you please and then ride in a carriage to see the largest and best preserved Egyptian monument, the Edfu Temple.
Horus, the falcon god, is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entryway.
After visiting the temple, take a ride or walk around the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over souvenirs, spices, and fragrances.
Then, after setting sail for an island, we will disembark and, depending on the weather, either have dinner served on the sun deck or along the brink of the Nile.
Getting ready for our EVENING OF FUN, featuring Egyptian food and Arabic music.
Put on your custom Gallabeyah or belly dancing attire.
We sail leisurely toward Esna, where we spend the night.
Luxor Day Tour
Following breakfast Getting off the boat. We bid the captain and the crew goodbye. You'll be able to leave for Luxor after your stuff has been collected.
After arriving in Luxor, begin a sightseeing tour that includes stops at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut, the Memenon Colossi, and the Karnak Temple.
Take a taxi to your accommodation in Luxor.
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $720$810 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.