Explore This Best Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan
Spend 4 relaxing days aboard the luxurious Dahabiya; Nuun and Nuut, taking unique routes amid the shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures in the heart of the Nile. 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan is a way to arrive at Philae temple the same as the ancient Egyptian god Osiris, and to live the journey of the ancient Egyptians to visit the house of God Sobek.
You will be amid historical secret roads for the ancient Egyptian till finding the royal tombs shine in the Valley of the Kings. 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan takes you from your current life to melt into the years of history with the accompany of your private Egyptologist. Check this 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan to get to know the sightseeing you will visit onboard this deluxe unique Dahabiya.
Embarking In Aswan – Philae Temple Day Visit
Monday: Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise Check-In
Your tour manager from Egypt United Tours waits for you on your arrival time at Aswan airport/train station (as per your choice) to welcome you and finalize all the formalities. The magic of Aswan greets you to be amid the unique nature that embraces glorious history. You find your private friendly captain on your service in an A/C vehicle to transfer you to Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Arrive at your Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise to spend splendor time on board this luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Your tour manager finalizes the Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas check-in; you relax and enjoy the amazing view of the Nile and the dazzling nature of Aswan with a tasty lunch.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae port. The magic begins at this port from meeting the Nubians for the first time, then taking a water Taxi to sail in the heart of the Nile to Philae Island. The banks of the Nile on the way you navigate through, where were the pharaohs had stood seeing the holy sailing of god Osiris to Isis. You sail at the same road of Osiris amazingly until arriving at Philae Temple, the house of Isis.
Next, your Egyptologist returns you to Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Relish your delicious dinner onboard your deluxe Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Overnight On Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
Saling To Kom Ombo City
Tuesday: Kom Ombo Temple Visit
A unique morning from the heart of the Nile; Enjoy your lovely breakfast on board your luxury Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas.
Then, the amazing sailing experience begins with the view of the farms on the banks while taking your luscious lunch.
Your Dahabiya Nile Cruise stops at Kom Ombo, the pharaonic city of worshiping God Sobek. Your private Egyptologist takes you to Sobek House, Kom Ombo Temple, where you meet the first pharaonic hospital in history. The pharaohs had left for you their surgical instruments and inscriptions explaining the operations they performed in that temple. And not only that, you see how the ancient Egyptians calculated the time and date. Events and facts from the heart of Pharaonic history you will meet there.
Next, with the accompany of your Egyptologist, return to your luxury Dahabiya. The sailing arrives you near to Edfu Temple.
After that, a delicious dinner is ready on time onboard your Dahabiya.
Overnight Near Edfu- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
Saling To Edfu
Wednesday: Edfu Temple Visit
First of all, lavish breakfast accompanied by the dazzling sailing to Edfu; enjoy your fantastic morning.
Then, a funny experience is waiting for you with your Egyptologist, riding a horse carriage to Edfu temple. You are in the heart a temple appears as if the pharaohs had just established it with its well-preserved architecture and vibrant decorations.
Spots full of majestic events here and there live a great history with the god Horus when killing the evil, Set.
Next, your Egyptologist takes you to your Dahabiya to enjoy a tasty lunch. Also, your dinner is on time onboard your luxury Dahabiya.
Overnight in Edfu- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
Sailing To Luxor
Thursday: Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour (Valley of the Kings & Karnak Temple)
Firstly, enjoy a unique breakfast onboard your luxury Dahabiya. You arrive at Luxor; disembark for the Luxor day tour with your private Egyptologist. Your check-out procedures are finalized. Then, via your private A/C vehicle, your captain takes you on a secret road for the pharaohs, arriving at the charming royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
Afterward, you are on a date with the largest temple in ancient Egypt with its majestic pharaonic architecture; the Karnak Temple.
Your Egyptologist escorts you till arriving at Luxor airport/ Luxor train station (as per your choice).
Travel from Luxor- Your Day Includes Breakfast meal.
- Professional Meet and Assitance service organized on your arrival at Aswan train station/ Aswan airport.
- Transfer by private A/C modern vehicle from Aswan train station/ Aswan airport.
- 4 days full-board accommodation at the luxury Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- All transfers to all the mentioned sites by a modern air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to all the sightseeing and landmarks mentioned in the above itinerary of Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan.
- Tea, Coffee, and Soft Drinks during Meals onboard your deluxe Dahabiya.
- 3 Breakfast meals, 3 Lunch meals, 3 Dinner meals.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary of Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan.
- Transfer by private A/C modern vehicle to Luxor train station/ Aswan airport.
- Departure service organized to your train/flight time.
- All taxes, and service charges.
- Any extra site /meal/ activity not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $965$1075 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.