Explore This Best Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan
Spend 4 relaxing days aboard the luxurious Dahabiya; Nuun and Nuut, taking unique routes amid the shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures in the heart of the Nile. 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan is a way to arrive at Philae temple the same as the ancient Egyptian god Osiris, and to live the journey of the ancient Egyptians to visit the house of God Sobek.
You will be amid historical secret roads for the ancient Egyptian till finding the royal tombs shine in the Valley of the Kings. 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan takes you from your current life to melt into the years of history with the accompany of your private Egyptologist. Check this 4 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan to get to know the sightseeing you will visit onboard this deluxe unique Dahabiya.
- Day 1
Embarking In Aswan – Philae Temple Day Visit
Monday: Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise Check-In
Your tour manager from Egypt United Tours waits for you on your arrival time at Aswan airport/train station (as per your choice) to welcome you and finalize all the formalities. The magic of Aswan greets you to be amid the unique nature that embraces glorious history. You find your private friendly captain on your service in an A/C vehicle to transfer you to Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Arrive at your Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise to spend splendor time on board this luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Your tour manager finalizes the Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas check-in; you relax and enjoy the amazing view of the Nile and the dazzling nature of Aswan with a tasty lunch.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae port. The magic begins at this port from meeting the Nubians for the first time, then taking a water Taxi to sail in the heart of the Nile to Philae Island. The banks of the Nile on the way you navigate through, where were the pharaohs had stood seeing the holy sailing of god Osiris to Isis. You sail at the same road of Osiris amazingly until arriving at Philae Temple, the house of Isis.
Next, your Egyptologist returns you to Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Relish your delicious dinner onboard your deluxe Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Overnight On Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
- Day 2
Saling To Kom Ombo City
Tuesday: Kom Ombo Temple Visit
A unique morning from the heart of the Nile; Enjoy your lovely breakfast on board your luxury Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas.
Then, the amazing sailing experience begins with the view of the farms on the banks while taking your luscious lunch.
Your Dahabiya Nile Cruise stops at Kom Ombo, the pharaonic city of worshiping God Sobek. Your private Egyptologist takes you to Sobek House, Kom Ombo Temple, where you meet the first pharaonic hospital in history. The pharaohs had left for you their surgical instruments and inscriptions explaining the operations they performed in that temple. And not only that, you see how the ancient Egyptians calculated the time and date. Events and facts from the heart of Pharaonic history you will meet there.
Next, with the accompany of your Egyptologist, return to your luxury Dahabiya. The sailing arrives you near to Edfu Temple.
After that, a delicious dinner is ready on time onboard your Dahabiya.
Overnight Near Edfu- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
- Day 3
Saling To Edfu
Wednesday: Edfu Temple Visit
First of all, lavish breakfast accompanied by the dazzling sailing to Edfu; enjoy your fantastic morning.
Then, a funny experience is waiting for you with your Egyptologist, riding a horse carriage to Edfu temple. You are in the heart a temple appears as if the pharaohs had just established it with its well-preserved architecture and vibrant decorations.
Spots full of majestic events here and there live a great history with the god Horus when killing the evil, Set.
Next, your Egyptologist takes you to your Dahabiya to enjoy a tasty lunch. Also, your dinner is on time onboard your luxury Dahabiya.
Overnight in Edfu- Your Day Includes Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meals.
- Day 4
Sailing To Luxor
Thursday: Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour (Valley of the Kings & Karnak Temple)
Firstly, enjoy a unique breakfast onboard your luxury Dahabiya. You arrive at Luxor; disembark for the Luxor day tour with your private Egyptologist. Your check-out procedures are finalized. Then, via your private A/C vehicle, your captain takes you on a secret road for the pharaohs, arriving at the charming royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
Afterward, you are on a date with the largest temple in ancient Egypt with its majestic pharaonic architecture; the Karnak Temple.
Your Egyptologist escorts you till arriving at Luxor airport/ Luxor train station (as per your choice).
Travel from Luxor- Your Day Includes Breakfast meal.
- Professional Meet and Assitance service organized on your arrival at Aswan train station/ Aswan airport.
- Transfer by private A/C modern vehicle from Aswan train station/ Aswan airport.
- 4 days full-board accommodation at the luxury Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- All transfers to all the mentioned sites by a modern air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to all the sightseeing and landmarks mentioned in the above itinerary of Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan.
- Tea, Coffee, and Soft Drinks during Meals onboard your deluxe Dahabiya.
- 3 Breakfast meals, 3 Lunch meals, 3 Dinner meals.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary of Nuun and Nuut Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan.
- Transfer by private A/C modern vehicle to Luxor train station/ Aswan airport.
- Departure service organized to your train/flight time.
- All taxes, and service charges.
- Any extra site /meal/ activity not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1133$1344 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.