4 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Experience a 4 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise while cruising on the traditional-styled Dahabiya to see the breathtakingly beautiful landscapes in Upper Egypt. Explore the Horus-dedicated Temple of Edfu, which was constructed during the Greco-Roman era.
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo as well as Gabal Silsila, which was a well-known quarrying location throughout all of ancient Egypt. Explore the obelisk that is still under construction. Then, the High Dam, and the Temple of Isis at Philae.
Learn the mysteries of the temples in Karnak, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Three nights in Dahabiya
All meals, hot and cold beverages, door-to-door transportation to and from your locations in Aswan and Luxor, qualified, licenced drivers, knowledgeable tour guides, all the sights listed on the schedule, taxes and fees are all included in the price of the Nile cruise. View Upper Egypt through new lenses
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Aswan Day Tour
Meet your local tour guide as you arrive in Aswan to begin your trip.
Visit the Philae Temple and the High Dam. Aswan overnight stay with a chance to get off the boat.
Enjoy brunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and a nighttime dance party on board.
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Tour, Optional
Your driver will pick you up for the trip to Abu Simbel at 4:30. (Sharing a small group).
Arrive at Abu Simbel at 8 am to explore one of Egypt's most magnificent sites, the rock-cut temples that King Ramesses II and his beloved Queen Nefertari had constructed.
By midday, return to the cruise, eat lunch, and then set sail for Kom Ombo city.
Directions to Edfu. In the evening, Edfu
Luxor East Bank
Visit the best-preserved temple in Egypt, Edfu Temple, which is devoted to the falcon god Horus.
Navigation through Esna to Luxor
PM: Explore the magnificent Luxor Temple and the sizable Karnak Temple Complex.
The Hypostyle Hall, the largest temple in the world with a surface area of 5356 square metres and ceiling blocks supported by 134 enormous columns standing 70 feet tall, is among its splendours.
Spend the night in Luxor.
Luxor West Bank
Departure following breakfast. For a glimpse of the Valley of Kings, where more than 60 Egyptian pharaohs are interred, head to the Ancient Theban Necropolis on the west bank of Luxor.
The Hatshepsut Temple. Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the sole survivor of the Amenophis III funeral temple.
Transfer no later than 2pm from the tour's conclusion to Luxor Train Station, Luxor Airport, or a Luxor hotel.
Please take note that due to circumstances outside the supplier's control, this itinerary may vary.
Some Nile cruises depart on the same date or early the following day, while the others depart in the afternoon.
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1530$1670 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.