4 Days Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise
A luxurious 4 Days Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Aswan the finest vacation and relaxation can only be had by travelling along the Nile’s scenic route on a Musk Dahabiya Cruise while admiring the historic Egyptian wonders.
The 2008-built Musk hotel has 6 Cabins that can hold up to 12 people.
The Musk gives enough of space for those interested in travelling the Nile without the restriction of a smaller room. It was previously our largest boat before the 2017 debut of our newest and largest dahabiya.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
- Day 1
Aswan Day Tour
Your tour manager from Egypt united Tours will greet and assist you upon your arrival at the Aswan airport or train station. Your Egyptologist guide will then accompany you on a day tour of Aswan during which you will visit the Philae Temple, the High Dam, and take a stroll through the Aswan Bazaar.
Later, after having your lunch on board, you will be taken to board your Dahabiya Nile Boat. Enjoy a lovely sail to Kom Ombo.
Reach Kom Ombo and spend the night there.
- Day 2
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo Temple
Enjoy breakfast as you please. Here, we go to Kom Ombo's Greco-Roman Temple.
In fact, the entire temple complex is symmetrical, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder).
Another of our less frequented places, the temple of Gebel el Silsila, is where we started our leisurely tour.
As we moor by the Speos of Hormheb, you'll be astounded.
Dinner will ideally be served on the upper deck or in the illuminated temple's grounds as you take in the serene ambiance and mood-appropriate music.
- Day 3
Take your time eating breakfast and then ride in a carriage to see Edfu Temple, one of Egypt's biggest and best-preserved temples.
Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entrance.
After seeing the temple, either take a ride or stroll through the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over trinkets, spices, and fragrances.
Then, depending on the weather, we will set sail for an island where we will disembark and have supper either on the sun deck or at the brink of the Nile.
Getting ready for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, which will have Egyptian food and Arabic music.
Put on your custom belly dance or Gallabeyah attire.
We sail leisurely to Esna, where we will spend the night.
- Day 4
After enjoying your breakfast, disembark from your Nile boat in Esna. You will then be transported to Luxor for a sightseeing tour that includes stops at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple.
Later, you will be taken to the train or airport in Luxor for your last departure.
Musk Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Musk Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2280$2513 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.