Super Luxury 4 Days MS Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise
A four-day luxury Nile cruise awaits. Get excited and step aboard the Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise. It’s one of the most opulent cruisers on the Nile. And, above all, it’s one of the few with elevators and wheelchair access.
Therefore, Take advantage of 5-Star service and world-class facilities the instant you board. It includes exclusive personal docking places, evening entertainment, a diverse daily buffet, therapy rooms, and spa treatments. Similarly, It also has a big sundeck, a large pool, a jacuzzi, and many more!
Nile River Cruises pass through the Ancient World and brilliant history. That is to say; It passes through the Valley of the Kings, the rock-carved temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Luxor Temple, the Kom Ombo Temple, the Edfu Temple, the Philae temple, and so much more.! However, The Philae Temple was relocated in its entirety to prevent it from being lost forever to the sands of time.
Please take note; This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of seven (7). The ship is not suitable to accommodate young children.
Very young children may be at risk of injury. Therefore, parents are advised to constantly check on their children.
However, Children under the age of twelve (12) strictly have a special cabin. But, there’s a standard fee for this accommodation.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 4 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise ,|
Arrival in Aswan, Embarkation and Aswan Sightseeing
Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Embarkation
As soon as you land at Aswan Airport, one of our pleasant tour professionals will be waiting to greet you. In a nice air-conditioned vehicle, they'll take you to the private docking location. After that, you'll join the Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise.
Your first visit will be Aswan's High Dam and the exquisite old Temple of Philae. Lunch will be available aboard the vessel at 12h30. After that, Our driver will take you at 14h30 to the Aswan High Dam and the Temple of Philae. The dam was constructed specifically to safeguard the place from the rising water of Nasser Lake.
Spend the first night of your cruise holiday on the top of the water in Aswan. But, before that, enjoy a delicious dinner aboard at 19h30.
Kom Ombo Sightseeing, Edfu Sightseeing and Cruise to Esna
Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Sailing
A breakfast buffet will be available onboard the Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise this morning between 07h00 and 08h30 as it departs Aswan for Kom Ombo at 05h00 local time.
The beautiful Kom Ombo Temple awaits you and a small group of our other clients at 08h00 with your Egyptologist guide. In essence, there are two temples in this structure, one of which is a perfect reflection of the other. They were both exclusive to the falcon god Horus and the crocodile god Sobek, the world's creator, and fertility God.
Your cruise ship will sail to Edfu at 09:30 a.m. after you have explored this amazing ancient site. At 14h30, you will transfer to see Egypt's oldest and finest surviving temple, the Temple of Horus.
Arrive back at the ship at 16:30 and begin your journey to Esna. Have fun on your Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise on the river at Esna!
Sail to Luxor and Luxor Sightseeing
Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Arrives Luxor
Leaving Esna at 04:00, the Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise will head towards Luxor, Breakfast will be available from 07h00 to 09h00. After that, a visit to the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank. In addition, you'll see Deir El Medina, Medinet Habu, and the Colossi of Memnon, among other sites.
In the afternoon at 17h30, you will see the magnificent Luxor Temple before returning to the ship for lunch. This night of your Oberoi Zahra Nile cruise will be on the Nile at Luxor. Dinner will be available on the cruise ship at 19h30.
Disembarkation, Karnak Temple and Transfer to Luxor Airport
Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Dismbarkation
In conclusion, today is the last day of your Nile River cruise. But, first enjoy one more breakfast on the Oberoi Zahra Cruise, as well as one last excursion. Afterward, you'll check out and disembark.
A visit to the huge Karnak Temple Complex, one of Egypt's most famous and valued ancient sites, will be made at this point. After your visit to Karnak, you will be on a ride to the Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station for your final departure.
4 Days MS Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Package Includes:
- VIP meet and assist at Aswan Airport.
- A private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver locomotes you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard of Oberoi Zahara 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent in English goes along with you to all tour sites in Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing and service Charges and all taxes.
- 3 Dinner meals, 3 Lunch Meals, and 3 breakfast meals.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
4 Days MS Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2800$3200 / Person
4 Days MS Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.