MS Mayfair Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
An elegant 4 day Ms. Mayfair Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with full board aboard the stylish cruise ship MS Mayfair is the perfect way to enjoy the Nile River. Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Luxor are some of the best ancient structures to visit. Taking a Nile River cruise is the only way you can truly see Egypt’s historic wonders, and now you can do just that for a fraction of the price! Contact us to book the Mayfair Nile Cruise for 4 Days Today.
You can join us as we visit the Temple of Phoebe; Kom Ombo; the Temple of Horus; the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and more, and then take a trip through the Valley of the Kings to see the ancient royal tombs. Tailored Nile cruises that will last in your memory for a lifetime.
4 days Ms. Mayfair Nile Cruise departs weekly on Friday.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|5 Stars Luxury
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Aswan - Luxor
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 persons
|Nile Cruise :
|Mayfair Nile Cruise ,
- Day 1
Friday - Check-in
Start your flight/train from Cairo to Aswan.
Arrive at Aswan, meet and assist at Aswan Airport/ Train Station. One of our pleasant tour professionals will be waiting for you when you arrive in Aswan. Transfer by air-conditioned private vehicle to start your 4 days MS Mayfair Nile Cruise.
Following your check-in, you will be served lunch before starting your tour in Aswan. Follow your tour guide to visit the Aswan High Dam and the spectacular Unfinished Obelisk. Next, you'll take a boat excursion to the Philae Temple, one of Aswan's most stunning sights.
Enjoy your boat journey, a visit to the temple, and then back to the ship. Spend the remainder of your day freely. In the evening, enjoy dinner and there will be some onboard activities.
- Day 2
Saturday - Kom Ombo and Edfu Tours & Overnight at Esna
Kom Ombo & Edfu Day Tours
When you leave Aswan on the second day of Mayfair Nile Cruise, you'll be provided breakfast as you sail towards Kom Ombo. Departure from the ship for the Crocodile Museum and Temple of Kom Ombo. The Temple was built thousands of years ago to glorify the mythological gods Sobek and Haeroris
Then, you'll depart once again to see the incredibly ancient Temple of Horus, before returning on board to resume your journey. Esna awaits after your visit to the Horus Temple, so hurry back to Mayfair as soon as possible. As you cruise, enjoy a relaxed afternoon tea, followed by a superb lunch aboard the ship. We'll spend the night on the ship at Esna Lock.
- Day 3
Sunday -Cruise to Luxor and Luxor East Bank Tour
East Bank of Luxor Day Tour
Breakfast will be served on board when you travel for Luxor this morning. A little time after your arrival in Luxor, you'll depart for a tour of ancient Karnak temple city precious remnants, as well as Luxor Temple. To conclude your excursion, you will return to the ship and have some time to yourself before heading back out to Mayfair Nile Cruisefor lunch.
This third night of your 4 days MS/ Mayfair Nile Cruise on the water at Luxor, you'll savor afternoon tea and dinner at the customary times, some more pleasant entertainment night.
- Day 4
Monday - Check-out
West Bank Day Tour
As Mayfair Nile Cruise comes to an end today; you'll have some free time for yourself once you've finished eating, and then you'll check out and depart. After that, follow your Egyptologist to see some prominent historical buildings on the West Bank. Visit the Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon. As a result of the presence of King Tutankhamen's royal tomb, The Valley of Kings is one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations.
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan package Includes:
- Meet and assist at Luxor Airport.
- A private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver locomotes you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 3 nights accommodation on board of MS Mayfair 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- A Fluent English Speaking Egyptologist Tour Guide for 4 Days.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing and service Charges and all taxes.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinner meals,
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1084 $1192 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.