4 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise
The felucca, a wooden boat with handcrafted authentic sails. In addition, miran was modified by the first tourists seeking luxury on the Nile. On the other hand, this new version was given the moniker “golden boat” by a monarch in the 19th century. By using 4 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Aswan, we may avoid the 20th-century noise and explore 19th-century Egypt with modern conveniences.
Among Egyptians, especially the elderly and the intelligentsia, Dahabiya is a well-known name. Then, the term “Dahabiya” refers to a class of boats that the ancient Egyptian royal family and many aristocrats used to travel on the Nile.
After a full 15 months of preparation and eagerness, Miran’s Dahabiya made its debut in 2009. Combining the desire for exciting Nile trip with our duty to look after Miran. On the other hand, miran was manually constructed by a local craftsman utilising tools from the previous century. His artistic vision is evident in every aspect.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
- Day 1
Embarkation in Aswan
At the Aswan airport or train station, your Egypt United Tours tour manager will meet and greet you.
Then, your Egyptologist tour guide will go with you on a day trip to Aswan where you will see the High Dam, the Philae Temple, and the Aswan Bazaar. You will be taken to board your Dahabiya Nile Boat after having lunch on board. Sail in style to Kom Ombo. Arrive at Kom Ombo, where you will spend the night.
- Day 2
Kom Ombo Temple
Visit Gabal El-Silsila
Eat breakfast anyway you like. We next proceed to the Greco-Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. With two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the falcon god Haroeris and the crocodile god Sobek, the entire temple complex is symmetrical (Horus the Elder).
Then, we began our unhurried journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented locations. You'll be amazed as we moor beside the Speos of Hormheb. Dinner should ideally be served on the top deck or in the grounds of the lit temple while you enjoy the calm atmosphere and mood-appropriate music.
- Day 3
Take a carriage to the Edfu Temple, which is the biggest and best-preserved ancient Egyptian structure, and eat breakfast as you please. On either side of the gateway, beautiful granite monuments include two images of Horus, the falcon god. Then, take a ride or a stroll through the market after visiting the temple. It's a big bazaar where you may barter for goods, spices, and fragrances. We will set sail for the next location as soon as we depart the island. Depending on the weather, we might depart to eat dinner on the sun deck or close to the brink of the Nile.
After that, getting preparations for our party, which will feature Arabic music and Egyptian cuisine. Put on your specially designed belly dancing or Gallabeyah costume. As we sail to Esna, we take our time.
- Day 4
Disembark from your Nile boat in Esna after eating breakfast. After that, you'll be driven to Luxor for a guided sightseeing tour that visits the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple.
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1519$1674 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.