A Fantastic 4-Days Luxurious Marriot Mena House Hotel, where you may relax and enjoy the thrill of discovering Ancient Egypt’s hidden treasures.
Spend three nights with a 4 Days Marriot Mena House Hotel package. Review the itinerary and make hotel package reservations now.
Our airport adviser will be waiting to help you with any paperwork for your 4 Days Marriot Mena House Hotel package when you land at Cairo International Airport. We’ll pick you up in a comfortable, climate-controlled car driven by a skilled driver and take you to the Marriot Mena House hotel. Help you get checked in and settled, but then give you time to explore Cairo on your own. Contact our professional, experienced tour operators to book your 4-days Marriot Mena House package.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Marriot Mena House 5 Stars Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel Accommodation And Tours|
- Day 1
Arrival and Check in Marriot Mena House hotel
Arrival to Airport
At Cairo International Airport, a representative will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. This professional can assist you with entering and leaving the airport, such as checking in your bags and completing your passport information. You'll hop in a luxurious car with air-con. and you are driven by a professional who will assist you with the check-in process. To spend a memorable 4-days Marriot Mena House hotel package.
- Day 2
Pyramids Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Tour
Start your day off right at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel with a delicious Breakfast. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you may experience Egypt's heyday of pyramid building. Your plan calls for three stops:
During the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu served as the second pharaoh of the 4th dynasty, also known by the Greek name Cheops. The period known as the Fourth Dynasty in the Old Kingdom is commonly referred to as its "golden era."
Khafre, the third king of the 4th Dynasty, built the second-largest pyramid at Giza and in Egypt around 2540 BC. Khafre, also known as Chephren, was the grandson of Ancient Egyptian architect Sneferu and the son of Great Pyramid builder Khufu.
Menkaure built the third and smallest Giza pyramid (Mycerinus in Greek). The late 26th century BC is the accepted completion date. Menkaure, like other Giza pyramid builders, governed Egypt during the 4th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.
Then meet our driver who will transfer you back to your hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 3
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Start your day at the Marriot Mena House hotel with a delicious Breakfast and a city view with fresh air. Then meet our tour guide and driver to transfer you to The Egyptian Museum, where, your questions will meet their answers. Were the ancient Egyptian bodies with the strength that made them lift high heavy stones to touch the sky thousands of years ago, such as what we see from the pyramids as well as the huge temples?
Then, our driver will take you to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, Church of Abu Serga (where Jesus is claimed to have sought sanctuary), and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
After finishing the tour, you will back to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo and in the open bazaar of Khan El Khalili.
- Day 4
The Last Day Of Your 4 Days Marriot Mena House Hotel Package
Wake up and have your breakfast at your hotel, then our friendly driver will be waiting for you to transfer you back to the airport. we hope you enjoyed your stay.
Your 4 Days Marriot Mena House Hotel Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 3 Night accommodation at Marriot Mena House with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- All services charges
This 4-Days Marriot Mena House Hotel Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any type of drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1550$1650 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.