4 Days at Jaz Fanara Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
The closest place to Europe where you can bask in the sun, scuba dive with the stunning coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine is 4 Days at Jaz Fanara Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. Sharm El Sheikh enjoys year-round sunshine and pleasant waves. There are a wide variety of activities and things to do in Sharm El Sheikh. Numerous thrilling, adventurous, wild water and extreme sports are available. In addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing, you can attempt an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter.
Two more of the best things to do in Sharm El Sheikh are to book a jeep safari tour into the nearby Sinai desert and experience the magic of an already-existing safari into the rocky Sinai desert environment.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Start Your 4 Days at Jaz Fanara Resort in Sharm El Sheikh Tour
When you arrive, you'll know where to look for our coordinator. They will be happy to greet you and make preparations for your pickup depending on the time of your flight. Our airport agent is holding a placard with the words "Egypt United Tours" inscribed on it. After a brief conversation in English, our coordinator will assist you with passport control, luggage transfer, and identification processes.
A skilled driver and your own air-conditioned car are waiting to take you safely to your Sharm El Sheikh accommodation.
Finally, unwind this evening in your comfortable hotel room while you prepare for your first adventure.
- Day 2
A Day of Lisure
Relaxing at the Beach
A tranquil beach day near the Red Sea.
Enjoy a leisurely day on the Red Sea's beautiful beaches and waves.
- Day 3
Start a boat trip to enjoy snorkelling and explore the Red Sea's coral reefs; Sharm el Sheikh is one of the most beautiful places on earth to see coral reefs and a variety of species.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:00 am by a representative, who will then take you to Sharm el Sheikh Marine, where you will board a boat with up to 30 other guests. Our staff will assist you in finding a seat and boarding the boat so you can enjoy the Red Sea's splendour. then make your way to the spot where you will pick up your snorkelling gear. Enjoy a seafood meal on board the boat after that. Visit another breathtaking spot as well to view and snorkel the area to see the colourful fish. Proceed to Sharm El Sheikh's dock from there, where our representative will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel.
- Day 4
Day of Departure
The final day of your 4-day Sharm El Sheikh package at the Jaz Fanara Resort
After a satisfying breakfast at the hotel, meet our accommodating driver and the neighbourhood airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh so they can transport you to the airport so you can leave Egypt with priceless memories.
Your "4 Days at Jaz Fanara Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Jaz Fanara Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Sharm El Sheikh
Start from $330$363 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.