4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh is the closest location to Europe where you can soak up the sun, do scuba diving with the beautiful coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine. Sharm El Sheikh has lovely waves and year-round sunshine. In Sharm El Sheikh, there are several things to do and activities to participate in.There are many exhilarating, daring, wild sea, and extreme activities accessible. You can try an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter in addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing.
Booking a jeep safari tour into the adjacent Sinai desert and taking a safari into the arid, rocky Sinai desert environment are two more of the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh.
Contact our friendly staff right away to reserve your wonderful package.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
As soon as you get there, start looking for our Agent. He will extend a kind greeting and make arrangements for a pickup based on the time of your flight. The sign that our airport representative is holding bears the "Egypt United Tours" emblem. Our English-speaking Agent will help you with passport control, carrying your luggage, and identification procedures shortly after speaking with you.
Where a nice driver is waiting at the international airport's gate with a private a/c car to safely transport you to your magnificent Sharm El Sheikh hotel. Take a stroll around the lit streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night to experience the amazing street vibe.
As you make plans for the day, spend a calm night in your hotel room.
- Day 2
The best diving conditions in Sharm El Sheikh can be found at Tiran Island and Ras Mohammed National Park. A scuba diving tour can be scheduled through your hotel or regional tour companies. There are a lot of travel agencies in the area of Gold Beach. Please be aware that snorkelling is the only activity not requiring a PADI licence, which is necessary to dive.
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning and drive you to the pier so you can board a boat to the diving destinations. The tour often includes three or more dive sites, with each dive lasting roughly 30 minutes. You are allowed to dive as deep as 30 metres (100 feet) while the coach is with you. On the boat, lunch will be served. Following that, you can decide between sleeping on the deck or diving into the water to go swimming or snorkelling. The tour will end, and the guide will send you back to your accommodation.
- Day 3
When it's not too hot, around 15:00, is the ideal time to visit the desert. Booking a Desert Safari Tour in advance, which typically includes camel riding in the desert, a visit to a Bedouin hamlet, and a BBQ meal, is a fantastic option for a safe and enjoyable vacation. By continuing the tour until nightfall, you can admire the starry sky. A 2-hour quad-riding adventure in the Sinai Desert is highly recommended for thrill-seekers because it may lead to life-altering experiences.
- Day 4
Day of Departure
Please be at the airport an hour before takeoff if you are taking an aircraft. If you're taking the Go Bus, the bus stop is in front of the Elwataneya petrol station, before the Sharm El Sheikh International Hospital, at the Shams Mall. I wish you well with the next phase!
Your "4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $550$605 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.