4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh is the closest location to Europe where you can soak up the sun, do scuba diving with the beautiful coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine. Sharm El Sheikh has lovely waves and year-round sunshine. In Sharm El Sheikh, there are several things to do and activities to participate in.There are many exhilarating, daring, wild sea, and extreme activities accessible. You can try an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter in addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing.
Booking a jeep safari tour into the adjacent Sinai desert and taking a safari into the arid, rocky Sinai desert environment are two more of the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh.
Contact our friendly staff right away to reserve your wonderful package.
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Ends :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 Persons
|hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
As soon as you get there, start looking for our Agent. He will extend a kind greeting and make arrangements for a pickup based on the time of your flight. The sign that our airport representative is holding bears the "Egypt United Tours" emblem. Our English-speaking Agent will help you with passport control, carrying your luggage, and identification procedures shortly after speaking with you.
Where a nice driver is waiting at the international airport's gate with a private a/c car to safely transport you to your magnificent Sharm El Sheikh hotel. Take a stroll around the lit streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night to experience the amazing street vibe.
As you make plans for the day, spend a calm night in your hotel room.
- Day 2
The best diving conditions in Sharm El Sheikh can be found at Tiran Island and Ras Mohammed National Park. A scuba diving tour can be scheduled through your hotel or regional tour companies. There are a lot of travel agencies in the area of Gold Beach. Please be aware that snorkelling is the only activity not requiring a PADI licence, which is necessary to dive.
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning and drive you to the pier so you can board a boat to the diving destinations. The tour often includes three or more dive sites, with each dive lasting roughly 30 minutes. You are allowed to dive as deep as 30 metres (100 feet) while the coach is with you. On the boat, lunch will be served. Following that, you can decide between sleeping on the deck or diving into the water to go swimming or snorkelling. The tour will end, and the guide will send you back to your accommodation.
- Day 3
When it's not too hot, around 15:00, is the ideal time to visit the desert. Booking a Desert Safari Tour in advance, which typically includes camel riding in the desert, a visit to a Bedouin hamlet, and a BBQ meal, is a fantastic option for a safe and enjoyable vacation. By continuing the tour until nightfall, you can admire the starry sky. A 2-hour quad-riding adventure in the Sinai Desert is highly recommended for thrill-seekers because it may lead to life-altering experiences.
- Day 4
Day of Departure
Please be at the airport an hour before takeoff if you are taking an aircraft. If you're taking the Go Bus, the bus stop is in front of the Elwataneya petrol station, before the Sharm El Sheikh International Hospital, at the Shams Mall. I wish you well with the next phase!
Your "4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Jaz Belvedere Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $550 $605 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.