4 Days Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise
4 Days Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Esna to Aswan, take a genuine Dahabiya on the Nile.
The colonial-style hotel Nile Boat 4 Days was modelled after Dahabiya from the late 18th and early 19th centuries.This typical two-masted sailing sailboat’s sundeck, which provides some shade, serves as its focal point.
It’s the ideal location to unwind and enjoy the scenery from a wooden deck chair.
Four staterooms, a suite, a comfortable sitting area, and a salon are located below deck.
A small library with literature on the Nile and Egypt is located in the cosy salon. It is the ideal place for relaxation with its cosy sofas.
Turkish coffee can be enjoyed while listening to tales, exchanging experiences, reading a book, or playing a game of backgammon.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Aswan
Transferring to the Dahabiya and boarding it for a 4-day Nile trip between Aswan and Esna.
On the first day of sailing, you go to a tiny Nile island for a tour of the landscape.
After lunch on board or on the island, continue sailing toward Kom Ombo to see the Sobek and Haroeris twin temple.
After that, proceed to Gabal el-Silsila.
First night on board.
After breakfast, see the Horemheb, Seti I, Ramses II, and Merenptah rock-cut chapels as well as the sandstone quarries at Gebel el-Silsila.
The voyage continues to Edfu, where you can visit the temple of Horus, the best-preserved Egyptian temple.
Continue to a little island where the boat will anchor for the night.
Dinner will be served either over a campfire on the tranquil banks of the Nile or on the Dahabiya.
Second night spent on board.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Return to Esna
El Kab, the former settlement of Nekheb, is one of the Nile's most significant and ancient archaeological sites.
Visit some of the temple ruins and tombs carved stone from the rocks.
Return to the boat, then sail toward Esna. Spent on board the third and final nights.
Day of Departure
Arriving in Esna after breakfast on board, the Nile Dahabiya cruise.
To any Luxor address, transfer.
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 3 Breakfasts - 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Boat 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1060$1185 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.