4 Days Farah Nile Cruise is to visit the pharaohs on their way by relaxing sailing in the heart of the Nile!
This 4-day Farah Nile Cruise package is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unwind while sailing through the Nile’s heart to the quintessential archaeological sites of the pharaonic period while farms send breezes to revive your spirit.At the same time, you are on board a lovely 5*star Nile Cruise, embarking from Aswan to land amid the pharaonic wonders of Luxor, crossing through the amazement of Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples.
Around you the scenes are still alive since Ancient Egypt and The peasants on their farms on the Nile banks while you are sailing in God Habi, the Nile, making your way amid great history to arrive at the pharaonic temples, the same as an ancient Egyptian.
4 days to spend while the majestic pharaonic sightseeing around you and a magical nature meets you. To find the Nile with green land ends with the mountain. and the view that you cannot meet except at the cradle of civilization, Egypt.
Farah Nile Cruise takes you to a unique experience that will witness ancient Egypt civilization with a unique style.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Farah Nile Cruise Boat ,|
Arrival At Aswan; Farah Nile Cruise Check-In – Aswan High Lights Tour
Arrival to Aswan
Transfer from Cairo to Aswan Via train or a domestic flight from Cairo international airport to Aswan.
Enjoy our experienced pick-up service arranged to your arrival time. Our friendly, well English-spoken representative waits for you at the train station/airport. He/she holds a sign bearing the “Egypt United Tours” slogan. Comfortably all your procedures are finalized, and luggage is carried to the private A/C modern vehicle.
check-in Farah Nile Cruise
Take your rest at a comfy seat in your vehicle driven by a friendly captain to transfer to your 5* Farah Nile Cruise. 12.00 PM, your representative completes your check-in, relish a tasty lunch meal on the cruise board. After that, with the accompanying of your private English-Spoken Egyptologist starts Aswan attractions tour.
Your vehicle stops at Aswan High Dam; to witness this massive concrete and steel construction that is considered one of the greatest projects of the twentieth century and the largest artificial lake globally, Nasser Lake. Then to this great pharaonic engineering site, Unfinfihed Oblesk to uncover one of the most important secrets of the pharaohs. And finally, end your Aswan day tour in Isis's home. This amazing, great temple; Philae Temple. You take a Nile Taxi from Philae port to magically sail with the Nubians with the accompany of your Egyptologist to the temple.
Return back to get your Nile Cruise for a dinner meal and enjoy a Nubian Show while sailing to Kom Ombo. Overnight at your lovely cabin on your Nile Cruise landing on Kom Om shore.
Kom Ombo & Edfu Visit- Sailing To Luxor
Kom Ombo & Edfu Visit- Sailing To Luxor
Start your day in God Sobek house, this pharaonic hospital, seeing how the ancient Egyptians healed their wounded and performed their operations using medical instruments in Kom Ombo Temple. But at first, enjoy your breakfast on your cruise board. Then, enjoy a fantastic sailing journey, viewing the green farms and the Egyptian peasants on both sides of the Nile valley; the same view since ancient Egypt.
Visit Edfu temple, the most well-preserved and the second largest temple in ancient Egypt, where Horus killed Set to take the right of Osiris, the husband of Isis. You can view the full events carved by the ancient Egyptians on the temple walls.
Then, relish A delicious Lunch board & afternoon tea. A wonderful time you spend when crossing Isna Lock. A funny night o Luxor shores with Galabia Party. A relaxing overnight at your lovely cabin.
West Luxor Sightseeing Tour
West Luxor Sightseeing Tour
First of all, have a tasty breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. After that, your Egyptologist tour guide escorts you via your private A/C vehicle to the magic of the afterlife world for the pharaohs where they would-be gods, arriving at the Valley of the Kings.
Then, visit the temple of this lady that had ruled the pharaohs powerfully; the Temple of Hatshepsut that had been carved amazingly in the heart of a mountain. On your road back to your Nile Cruise, you meet the Colossi of Memnon.
After that, a relishing lunch is waiting for you at the Nile Cruise board to have. And then, enjoy a free time in Luxor streets. Dinner on board & overnight in Luxor.
East Bank Luxor Day Tour
East Bank Luxor Day Tour
At first, have your breakfast meal. And then check out at 8:00 AM for a wonderful tour in where the daily life of the pharaohs was running. Your Egyptologist accompanies you to Luxor Temple, where you are amid the great secrets of the most powerful pharaonic kings. Then to this largest religious complex in ancient Egypt, where the Opet Pharaonic festival launched; Karnak Temple.
Relish a delicious Egyptian lunch meal at a lovely restaurant.
After spending a nice sailing tour amid the pharaonic landmarks, comfortably we transfer you to your departure place to return back to home. Upon your choice, Egypt United Tours representative transfers you to Cairo airport via Aswan Train station to Cairo or a domestic flight (It is your choice). Or he/she accompanies you to Luxor international airport to fly back home from Luxor.
4 Days MS/ Farah Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor package includes:
- Meeting and assist at Aswan Airport or Aswan Train Station.
- All transfers by a private A/C modern vehicle to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Fluent English Speaking Egyptologist tour Guide accompanies you throughout all the sites and tours mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard 5-Star Farah Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
4 Days MS/ Farah Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor package excludes:
- Entry visa into Egypt.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are mentioned above.
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal usages, Internet, phone charges, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
- Any extra meal does not be mentioned in the above itinerary.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $725$810 / Person
"4 Days MS/ Farah Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.