4 Days Egypt Tour Package From the USA
Throughout your travel, you have definitely considered the 4 Days Egypt Tour Package From the USA to Cairo and Luxor and wondered how these massive pieces of art can survive with Egypt’s sky, which dates back thousands of years.
In truth, our 4 Days Egypt Tour Package From the USA is the best you need in Cairo and Luxor.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrive at Cairo International airport
Firstly, our Rep will be waiting for you at the Cairo airport, holding a sign with your name on it. This specialist will assist you with all passport entry processes as well as luggage registration to enable you to depart the airport quickly. boarding a car with air conditioning A courteous driver will take you to your Cairo hotel and assist you with the check-in process.
Visit the Giza Pyramids
Firstly, begin your day at the hotel at 8:00 a.m. with a delicious breakfast. Then, with your Egyptologist's help, go to a location where you will be immersed in Egypt's heyday of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid comes first, followed by the Chefren Pyramid, and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You may also see one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. After that, visit the Great Sphinx Statue and snap some magnificent remembrance images at the Panorama Pyramids. Visit the Sahara Pyramids on a 30-minute camel or horseback ride.
Go to the Egyptian Museum.
At 1:00 p.m., have a great lunch in a restaurant with a stunning view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will be able to see the wonderful collection of Tutankhamun riches as well as over 100,000 other remarkable pharaonic artifacts.
Finally, return to the hotel and spend the night
Alexandria Day tour
Day trip to Luxor
Transfer to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor. After your flight arrives in Luxor, our Luxor Local Rep will welcome you and assist you with your luggage. You will then meet our professional Egyptologist tour guide and private expert driver to explore Luxor's West Bank Sightseeing & Highlights.
Drive to the south of Luxor to bridge the Nile River, ride through the sugar cane fields, and arrive at the Colossi of Memnon site to witness the surviving remnants of Amenhotep III's (1386 - 1369 BC) Mortuary Temple guarded by two Giant Quartz Statues named after the Greek Hero Memnon.
Continue to The Valley of the Kings, where you will see three of the most stunning and colorful Royal Tombs selected by our Egyptologist.
Today's final stop will be to the intriguing temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Female Pharaoh and the first woman to rule a kingdom in human history.
Afternoon visit to Karnak Temple and transfer back to Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo.
Finally, arrive at Cairo Airport and Transfer back to your hotel.
After breakfast, meet your private Mercedes driver and airport organizer. They'll drive you to Cairo Airport's VIP Terminal for your last departure, leaving you with fond memories of your Cairo luxury holiday.
4 Days Egypt Tour Package From USA Includes:
- International flight tickets (Cairo/New York/ Cairo)
- Domestic flight (Cairo/Luxor/Cairo)
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- Entry Visa.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
4 Days Egypt Tour Package From USA Excludes:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1780$1960 / Person
4 Days Egypt Tour Package From USA runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year. In addition, easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.