4 Days Egypt New Year Trip Package
4 Days Egypt New Year Trip. In 4 days, you arrive at the best Egypt sightseeing, when it becomes clear how incredible the Pharaohs were. To enjoy the timeless majesty of ancient Egypt, take advantage of our 4 Days Egypt New Year Trip. Meet the Giza pyramids, a world wonder that has captivated people’s attention since it was created on the earth and continues to inspire amazement, as well as a wealth of historical treasures.
After leaving the large monument and the formidable Pharaonic guard, the Sphinx, you can enter a place filled with colossal statues of King Ramses II in the mountain’s core by using this 4 Days Egypt New Year Trip.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Arrival Day to Cairo international Airport
Welcome to The Land of The Pharaohs
A representative from "Egypt United Tours" will be waiting for you when your flight lands to assist you with all airport procedures so you can leave the airport swiftly. In order to transport you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo, a modern private vehicle with air conditioning is at your disposal and is being driven by a friendly captain.
Your private coordinator handles the check-in processes once you're relaxed at your hotel. After that, enjoy your night in Cairo.
So, all of a sudden, you notice that a gorgeous temple has been completely carved out of this massive mountain. to go to the entryway, where the unparalleled pharaonic beauty is. Then you'll realize that your four-day Christmas vacation in Egypt is plenty of time to see all of the ancient nation's treasures.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
To begin your day, indulge in a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Then, begin your day tour amid the Giza Pyramids to fully experience ancient Egypt's golden age and witness pharaonic wonders that continue to surprise the world with fresh mysteries and knowledge every day.
Explore these pharaonic-era symbols up close and personal. It is astounding to learn that the Khufu Pyramid was not just a royal mausoleum after learning facts about the Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids. Additionally, get to know the six little queen pyramids; you might be able to enter one of them.
Then proceed to the Valley Temple, the location of King Khafre's grand funeral, by passing through the Giza Pyramid Plateau. went to the huge statue of the Sphinx.
The three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are then depicted all around you at Panorama Pyramids, giving the sensation that you are in ancient Egypt.
Then, at 1:00 pm, there will be a lunch break at a restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Enjoy your delicious meal. The second stop on your day tour is a transfer to the Egyptian Museum. More than 250,000 genuine, uncommon, and common artifacts from the Pharaonic period, which spans from 2700 BCE to 300 CE, stand between you and a real treasure. You have two hours to tour the Egyptian Museum; make the most of them.
The rest of your spare time should be spent wandering Cairo's streets. Return to your hotel to spend the night.
Enjoy a full day of exploring Cairo's major attractions.
08.00 AM Our tour guide "Egyptologist" will pick you up from your location in Cairo (Airport, Hotel, Apartment, or any location in Cairo city)
You can now start your day trip to Grand Cairo. You will now be directed to the Coptic Cairo website. You can view St. George's Greek Monastery and Church on your own. You can also go along a storied alley in Coptic Cairo to witness the Holy Crypt at St. Sergius Church.
You will visit the Amr Eb ElAs Mosque, Egypt's first mosque, before dining for lunch in Old Cairo.
01.00 PM In Cairo, take a lunch break.
Later, your tour guide and driver transport you to Gad Local Restaurant where you may have authentic Egyptian food.
After that, arrive at the Eastern Gate of Saladin Citadel after leaving for Old Cairo. Enter the fortified walls of the Great Castel to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali. Without fail, go to the Sultan El Nasir Mohammed Green Mosque!
Then, with the help of our driver and tour guide, you will have an hour of free time to shop in Khan El Khalili Bazar.
Finally, return to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo.
Flight leaving from Cairo
On your final morning, either has breakfast at the hotel or pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel and carry it to the airport when it's time to leave. After that, travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the Cairo airport with our airport consultant by your side. This consultant assists you with all the departure airport procedures after you've had a great time in the land of the pharaohs so you can return home with ease.
This 4 Days Egypt New Year Trip Includes;
- Special meet and assist at Cairo International Airport on arrival.
- 03-nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast.
- Transfers during all trip by our Modern A/C Private vehicles including fuel.
- 02 Airport Transfers on arrival and departure.
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide all day tours.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Our 4 Days Egypt New Year Trip Excludes;
- Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Any Tours not mentioned in itinerary above.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1155$1320 / Person
4 Days Egypt New Year Trip runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.