4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Fayoum
4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Fayoum. In 4 days, you arrive at the best Egypt sightseeing. It is readily clear how extraordinary the Pharaohs were. Utilize our fantastic 4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday in Cairo and Fayoum to experience. the enduring splendor of ancient Egypt. The Giza pyramids are a historical treasure trove and a natural wonder that have captivated people’s imagination since they were first constructed.
Utilizing this four-day holiday. In the middle of the mountain, there is a spot that is crammed with gigantic statues of King Ramses II. the Sphinx, the imposing Pharaonic guard, and the major monument.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Desert Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Welcome to the pharaonic homeland.
A representative from "Egypt United Tours" will be waiting for you when your plane lands to assist you with all airport procedures so you can leave the airport swiftly. To transport you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo, a modern private vehicle with air conditioning is at your disposal and is being driven by a friendly captain.
Your personal coordinator handles the check-in processes once you are at the hotel and at ease. After that, enjoy the remainder of your evening in Cairo.
So, all of a sudden, you find that a gorgeous temple has been completely uncovered by this massive mountain. must pass the entrance, where the unparalleled pharaonic splendor is found. You'll realize that four days in Egypt over the holiday season is more than enough time to see all of the ancient nation's treasures.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Cairo City Tour
To begin your day, indulge in a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Start your day tour amidst the Giza Pyramids to fully immerse yourself in ancient Egypt's golden period and explore pharaonic wonders that continue to wow the world with fresh mysteries and knowledge every day.
Get up close and personal with these pharaonic-era symbols. It is astonishing to realize that the Khufu Pyramid was not just a royal mausoleum after studying the Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids. Additionally, educate yourself about the six Little Queens Pyramids; you might be able to enter one of them.
Then proceed to the Valley Temple, the location of King Khafre's spectacular funeral, through the Giza Pyramid Plateau. on route to the massive Sphinx statue.
The three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are then depicted all around you at Panorama Pyramids, creating the illusion that you are in ancient Egypt.
At 1:00 p.m., there will be a lunch break at a dining establishment with a view of the pyramids.
Enjoy a fantastic dinner. Your transfer to the Egyptian Museum marks the second stop on your day tour. More than 250,000 genuine, uncommon, and everyday artifacts from the Pharaonic period, which spans from 2700 BCE to 300 CE, stand between you and a genuine treasure. Utilize all of your two hours in the Egyptian Museum.
You should spend the rest of your spare time visiting Cairo. Leave and spend the night at your hotel.
Fayoum Day Tour
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel first. After that, start your enjoyable day trip to El Fayoum City and the Oasis by meeting our knowledgeable driver and friendly tour guide.
From the southwest side of Giza, near to the Giza Pyramids, it takes an hour to drive to Fayoum.
Make a stop at the city's gate when you arrive in El Fayoum to see the four-thousand-year-old Red Granite Obelisk of Pharaoh Senusert. Follow the road until you reach the Fayoum City Center, where you can see the amazing water wheels that were once used to irrigate the land. Drive through the city to reach Fayoum's northern district, where you may start your amazing tour through the scenic fields containing a variety of plants.
Make a beautiful pit stop at El Selini Spring after that. In the meanwhile, visit a real field to see how farmers in Fayoum take care of their fruitful ones. They use farming methods that were originally used by farmers in Ancient Egypt.
Drive later along Lake Qaroun, the second-largest lake in Egypt, and then down Wadi El Rayan. As a result, take in the breathtaking vista of the fishing boats and birds. Take a break to take some pictures near the Uobege Hotel. This hotel used to be the Royal Palace of the Family of King Farouk. The Palace was used as a royal winter retreat and a location for bird shooting 80 years ago.
Then it's time for lunch at a lakeside restaurant.
Your day excursion from Cairo to Fayoum starts with the pleasurable part
Go to Wadi El Rayan by continuing your day's journey to the Fayoum Oasis. Experience Wadi El Rayan, the only waterfall in Egypt, once in a lifetime. Enjoy an hour of sandboarding while admiring Wadi El Rayan's renowned sweet lakes.
As your tour of Fayoum draws to a close, stop by Tunis Village to see the most well-known pottery center in Egypt.
After this, take a transfer back to Cairo and spend the remaining portion of the evening at your hotel on your own.
Flight departing from Cairo
Either eat breakfast there on the morning of your departure or pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel and bring it with you to the airport. Drive discreetly in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Cairo airport with our airport guide by your side. This advisor helps you with all the procedures at the airport for your departure after you've had a great time in the land of the pharaohs so you can travel home quickly.
This 4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Includes;
- Special meet and assist at Cairo International Airport on arrival.
- 03-nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast.
- Transfers during all trip by our Modern A/C Private vehicles including fuel.
- 02 Airport Transfers on arrival and departure.
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide all day tours.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Our 4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Excludes;
- Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Any Tours not mentioned in itinerary above.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1190$2350 / Person
4 Days Egypt New Year Holiday runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.