4 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Cairo and Giza
Utilize your luxury tour of Cairo to the fullest. Enjoy 4 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package at the top hotel in Cairo with a view of the Nile. Similarly, take advantage of private luxury transfers and Egypt’s best cousin. Most importantly, we take you to see the main Egyptian attractions. You will have private tours of the Giza Pyramids, Old and Modern Cairo, the Step Pyramid in Saqqara, and Fayoum. Enjoy a wonderful, luxurious trip to Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Cairo Arrival and VIP Meeting
Welcome to the land of the pharaohs
Our airport coordinator arranges for you a VIP welcome at the airport. He's eagerly waiting and ready to welcome you.
Then, take a rest at The VIP lounge as we finalize your entry visa to Egypt. Meanwhile, Our airport staff carries your luggage to the modern luxury car waiting outside the VIP Gate.
Meet our elegant professional driver and enjoy your first ride in Cairo. He's taking you to 5* Luxury Hotel. Meanwhile, Our coordinator arranges all check-in for you and escorts you to your Luxuries Room.
Spend a lovely night in Cairo with a dinner overlooking the Nile River.
Finally, seize the moment! You're at your 5 stars luxury hotel.
Great Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis Open-air Museum.
Day Tour to Egypt's Pyramids
Begin your Egypt Vacations package at 8:00 a.m. on the first day. Start your day with an oriental breakfast at the hotel, then meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide.
With our modern touristic A/C vehicle and cheerful driver, we will undoubtedly begin your first journey to Egypt's greatest attraction, the Great Pyramids of Giza, today.
Your first destination will be the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the largest of Giza's three pyramids. Your Egyptologist is prepared to show you the Pyramids' entrance and fill you in on the history of this enormous building.
Afterward, spend some time visiting the area and discovering how the Ancient Egyptians built their pyramids.
Next, head over to the Queen's Small Pyramids to experience what it's like to enter the Great Pyramid by using the opportunity to experience a small pyramid.
(An optional ticket to the inside of the Great Pyramids is offered.)
The Second Pyramid of King Khafre, along with the remainder of the Pyramids Complex and the remains of the Mortuary Temple, are all included in the Pyramids tour.
Then, take a scenic drive to the Panorama Plateau and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure, where you may capture an incredible panoramic image of the entire complex of Giza's pyramids.
Visit the One-of-a-Kind Sphinx, Keeper of Secrets and Guardian of the Pyramids; disclose all the tales that have been held secret for ages; You may find out everything there is to know about embalming at the Valley Temple close to the Sphinx.
Lastly, leaving the Giza Pyramids and traveling to the Saqqara Site, today's lunch will be at a lovely restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Step Pyramid in Saqqara
After 30 minutes of traveling south of Giza, arrive at Saqqara to see King Djoser's Step Pyramid and his funerary complex.
Meanwhile, you will proceed to the Saqqara colonnade to observe the world's earliest limestone structure. View the Step Pyramid from the open court and learn about King Djoser and his dedicated architect Imhotep. View the Dahshour Pyramids from the horizon and visit Djoser's Step Pyramid and Southern Tomb.
Following that, take a short trip to Memphis' Open-Air Museum to see the Alabaster Sphinx, King Ramses' Colossi, and Memphis' Holy Triad.
Egyptian Museum visit
Your day tour's second destination is a transfer to the Egyptian Museum. More than 250,000 genuine coins separate you from a true treasure., rare, and common artifacts from the Pharaonic period, which runs from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. Assemble the most of your two hours while seeing the Egyptian Museum.
After that, at 5:00 p.m. Our driver and tour guide will take you back to your Cairo hotel.
Finally, enjoy your Egypt Vacations with a free evening at leisure and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Fayoum Day Tour
First, indulge in a delectable breakfast at the hotel. Next, meet our knowledgeable driver and amiable tour guide to begin a delightful day's journey to El Fayoum City and Oasis.
Driving to Fayoum takes around an hour from the southwest side of Giza, close to the Giza Pyramids.
Make a stop at the city's gate when you arrive in El Fayoum to see the four-thousand-year-old Red Granite Obelisk of Pharaoh Senusert.
Following that, the road until you reach the Fayoum City Center, where you can see the amazing water wheels that were once used to irrigate the land.
Drive through the city to reach the northern part of Fayoum, then, where you can start your amazing tour through the scenic fields containing a range of fruits and vegetables.
Afterward, After that, make a lovely stop at El Selini Spring. In the meanwhile, visit a real field to see how farmers in Fayoum take care of their fruitful ones. They use farming methods that were originally used by farmers in Ancient Egypt.
Lake Qaroun & Wadi El Rayan
Drive later along Lake Qaroun, Egypt's second-largest lake. Enjoy the amazing view of the fishing boats and birds as a result. Take a break to take some pictures near the Uobege Hotel. This hotel used to be the Royal Palace of the Family of King Farouk. Eighty years ago, the Palace was utilized as a royal winter retreat and a venue for bird hunting.
Then it's time for lunch at a lakeside restaurant.
Your day excursion from Cairo to Fayoum starts with the pleasurable part
Go to Wadi El Rayan by continuing your day's journey to the Fayoum Oasis. Experience Wadi El Rayan, the only waterfall in Egypt, once in a lifetime. Enjoy an hour of sandboarding while admiring Wadi El Rayan's renowned sweet lakes.
As your tour of Fayoum draws to a close, stop by Tunis Village to see the most well-known pottery center in Egypt.
After this, take a transfer back to Cairo and spend the remaining portion of the evening at your hotel on your own.
Meet your private Mercedes driver and airport coordinator after breakfast. They'll take you to Cairo Airport's VIP Terminal for your final departure, leaving you with pleasant recollections of your luxury vacation in Cairo.
4 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Includes
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
4 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1990$2200 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.