4 Days Egypt Luxury Tour
You have undoubtedly been considering the 4 days Egypt Luxury Tour Cairo and Alexandria throughout your journey and have wondered how these enormous works of art can coexist with the sky of Egypt, which dates back thousands of years.
Enjoy the greatest opulent stay in Cairo with our 4-day luxury tour of Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort and Luxury|
Arrive at Cairo International airport
At the Cairo airport, our representative will be there to meet you with a sign bearing your name. In order to help you exit the airport swiftly, this expert will assist you with all of your passport entry procedures as well as luggage registration. boarding an air-conditioned car. A kind driver will accompany you to your hotel in Cairo and help you with the check-in procedure.
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Visit Giza pyramids
Start your day off at the hotel at 8:00 a.m. with a delectable breakfast. Then, proceed with your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's heyday of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is first on your schedule, then the Chefren Pyramid, and lastly the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also visit one of the six little pyramids honoring the Queens. After that, pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and take some beautiful memorial photos at the Panorama Pyramids. Take a 30-minute camel or horseback trip to the Sahara Pyramids.
Visit Egyptian Museum
At 1:00 pm, savor a delicious lunch in an establishment with a beautiful view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can view the magnificent collection of Tutankhamun treasures and over 100,000 other special pharaonic artifacts.
Finally, go back to the hotel and overnight.
Alexandria Day tour
To begin, you are in Alexandria for your second day, which is a magnificent city. Walk down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast at 8:00 a.m., then meet your tour guide, who will help you with your check-out.
After that, our experienced driver will be waiting for you in Alexandria to begin another day's excursion.
Then, while touring the Roman Amphitheatre, Pompey's Pillar, and Alexandria Library, relax and enjoy your tour guide's and driver's company.
Then, at Sea View Restaurant, a delightful luxury meal awaits you before you continue your journey back to Cairo and back to your hotel
Finally, enjoy a free afternoon around Cairo before returning to the hotel for supper and an overnight stay.
Meet your private Mercedes driver and airport coordinator after breakfast. They'll take you to Cairo Airport's VIP Terminal for your final departure, leaving you with pleasant recollections of your luxury vacation in Cairo.
4 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Includes
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
4 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Excludes
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1995$2220 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.