4 Days Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Alexandria From USA
Throughout your tour, you have definitely thought about the 4 Days Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Alexandria From the USA and may have pondered how these magnificent pieces of art can survive with the ancient Egyptian skies.
With our 4 Days Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Alexandria From the USA, take advantage of the most lavish stay possible in Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza - Alexandria - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Arrive at Cairo International airport
Arrival Flight Departure From the USA
Our representative will be waiting for you at Cairo international airport with a sign carrying your name. This professional will help you with all of your passport entry formalities as well as luggage registration so you can leave the airport quickly. boarding a car with air conditioning. You will be accompanied to your hotel in Cairo by a helpful driver who will assist you with the check-in process.
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids Tour
At 8:00 a.m., the hotel serves a delicious breakfast to get your day started. Then, travel there with your Egyptologist to experience Egypt during its golden age of pyramid building. You'll start with the Cheops Pyramid, then move on to the Chefren Pyramid, and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
One of the six miniature pyramids honoring the Queens can also be visited. After that, pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and visit the Panorama Pyramids for some lovely memorial pictures. The Sahara Pyramids are accessible by camel or horseback within 30 minutes.
Egyptian Museum Tour
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at 1:00 pm in a location with a stunning view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. The Egyptian Museum, home to the outstanding collection of Tutankhamun treasures and over 100,000 other unique pharaonic artifacts, is another location your tour guide will take you to.
Return to the hotel and spend the night there.
Alexandria Day tour
You are currently spending your second day in the wonderful city of Alexandria. At 8:00 a.m. Head downstairs for breakfast before meeting your tour guide, who will assist you with check-out.
After that, you'll be picked up by our knowledgeable driver in Alexandria to start another full-day adventure.
Then, unwind and enjoy your tour guide and driver's company as you see the Roman Theater, Pompey's Pillar, and Alexandria Library.
Then, before continuing your journey back to Cairo and to your hotel, stop at Sea View Restaurant for a delicious luxury supper.
After which, spend the remainder of your free time exploring Cairo before going back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, meet your personal Mercedes driver and airport organizer. They'll drive you to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport where you'll board your flight out, leaving you with fond memories of your opulent stay in Cairo.
Our 4 Days Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Alexandria From USA Includes:
- International flight ticket (Cairo/New York/Cairo)
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- Entry Visa.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
4 Days Egypt Itinerary Cairo and Alexandria From USA Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1590$1660 / Person
Our 4 Days Egypt Itinerary from Cairo and Alexandria From the USA run on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year. In addition, easter with a supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.