Egypt Easter Trip Package for 4 Days
Egypt Easter Trip for 4 Days. You reach the best Egypt sightseeing in 4 days, at which point it becomes abundantly evident just how amazing the Pharaohs were. Take advantage of our 4 Days Egypt Easter Trip to experience the timeless majesty of ancient Egypt. Get to know the Giza pyramids, a historical treasure trove and a marvel of the globe that has held people’s interest ever since it was built on the earth.
Using this 4 Days Egypt Easter Trip, you can visit a location filled with enormous statues of King Ramses II in the mountain’s center after leaving the significant monument and the terrifying Pharaonic guard, the Sphinx.
- Day 1
Day of arrival at the international airport in Cairo
Welcome to the Pharaohs' Land.
When your plane touches down, a representative from "Egypt United Tours" will be there to help you with all airport processes so you can get out of the airport quickly. A contemporary private vehicle with air conditioning is at your disposal and is being driven by a pleasant captain to take you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo.
Once you're at your hotel and comfortable, your personal coordinator takes care of the check-in procedures. Enjoy the rest of your Cairo night after that.
So, all of a sudden, you discover that this enormous mountain has been totally cut out to reveal a stunning temple. should go to the entrance, where the pharaonic magnificence is unmatched. You'll therefore understand that your four-day Easter holiday in Egypt is more than enough time to visit all of the riches of the ancient country.
- Day 2
Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel to start your day. To completely experience ancient Egypt's golden age and see pharaonic wonders that continue to wow the globe with new mysteries and knowledge every day, start your day tour amidst the Giza Pyramids.
Discover these emblems from the pharaonic era up close and personal. After learning about the Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids, it is amazing to realise that the Khufu Pyramid was not only a royal tomb. Learn about the six Little Queens Pyramids as well; you may be allowed to enter one of them.
Then go through the Giza Pyramid Plateau to the Valley Temple, the site of King Khafre's elaborate funeral. headed to the enormous Sphinx statue.
At Panorama Pyramids, the three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are then portrayed all around you, giving the impression that you are in ancient Egypt.
There will then be a lunch break at a restaurant with a view of the pyramids at 1:00 p.m.
Have a wonderful supper. Your day tour's second destination is a transfer to the Egyptian Museum. You are separated from a true treasure by more than 250,000 authentic, rare, and common artefacts from the Pharaonic period, which runs from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. Make the most of your two hours while seeing the Egyptian Museum.
The remainder of your free time should be spent exploring Cairo. Spend the night at your hotel by leaving.
- Day 3
Spend the entire day discovering Cairo's top sights.
08.00 AM You will be picked up by our tour guide, "Egyptologist," in Cairo (Airport, Hotel, Apartment, or any location in Cairo city)
The day journey to Grand Cairo may now begin. You will now be taken to the website for Coptic Cairo. St. George's Greek Monastery and Church are open for public viewing. You can also see the Holy Crypt of St. Sergius Church by travelling through a famed lane in Coptic Cairo.
Before having lunch in Old Cairo, you will visit the Amr Eb ElAs Mosque, Egypt's earliest mosque.
Take a break for lunch in Cairo.
Later, your driver and tour guide will take you to Gad Local Restaurant so you may enjoy some real Egyptian cuisine.
After that, depart for Old Cairo and arrive at the Saladin Citadel's Eastern Gate. Visit the Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali by entering the Great Castel's defensive walls. Visit the Sultan El Nasir Mohammed Green Mosque without miss!
You will then have an hour of free time to shop in Khan El Khalili Bazar with the assistance of our driver and tour guide.
In order to spend the night in Cairo, go back to your accommodation.
- Day 4
Flight leaving Cairo for destination
On the morning of your departure, either eat breakfast there or pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel and take it with you to the airport. Then, with our airport adviser by your side, drive privately to the Cairo airport in an air-conditioned vehicle. After you've had a terrific time in the land of the pharaohs, this adviser helps you with all the departure airport processes so you can get home easily.
This 4 Days Egypt Easter Trip Includes;
- Special meet and assist at Cairo International Airport on arrival.
- 03-nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast.
- Transfers during all trip by our Modern A/C Private vehicles including fuel.
- 02 Airport Transfers on arrival and departure.
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide all day tours.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
This 4 Days Egypt Easter Trip Excludes;
- Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Any Tours not mentioned in itinerary above.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1,599$1760 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.