4 Days off for the Egyptian Easter in Cairo and Fayoum
4 days off for the Egyptian Easter in Cairo and Fayoum. You reach the greatest Egypt sightseeing in 4 days. How exceptional the Pharaohs were is immediately apparent. Make the most of our amazing 4-day Egypt Easter’s Holiday in Cairo and Fayoum to discover the timeless beauty of ancient Egypt. Since they were initially built, the Giza pyramids have captured people’s imaginations as both a historical goldmine and a natural wonder.
making use of the four-day holiday. The Sphinx, the towering Pharaonic guard, the primary monument, and a cluster of enormous statues of King Ramses II may all be found in the mountain’s center.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Desert Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza - Fayoum
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Welcome to the land of the pharaohs.
When your airline lands, an employee from "Egypt United Tours" will be there to meet you and help you with all airport processes so you can get out of the airport quickly. A contemporary private vehicle with air conditioning is at your disposal and is being driven by a pleasant captain to take you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo.
Once you arrive at the hotel and are at ease, your personal coordinator handles the check-in procedures. Enjoy the rest of your evening in Cairo after that.
So, all of a sudden, you discover that this enormous mountain has fully uncovered a beautiful temple. must walk through the entryway to see the unmatched pharaonic beauty. When you visit Egypt over the holidays, you'll notice that four days is more than enough time to see all of the ancient country's riches.
- Day 2
Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum
Tour of Cairo City
Enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel to start your day. Start your day tour amidst the Giza Pyramids to fully immerse yourself in ancient Egypt's golden age and discover pharaonic wonders that never cease to astound the globe with new mysteries and knowledge.
Get up close and personal with these emblems from the pharaonic era. After learning about the Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids, it is astounding to realise that the Khufu Pyramid was not merely a royal mausoleum. Study up on the six Little Queens Pyramids as well; you might be able to enter one of them.
Then go through the Giza Pyramid Plateau to the Valley Temple, the site of King Khafre's magnificent funeral. on the way to the enormous Sphinx statue.
At Panorama Pyramids, the three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are then portrayed all around you, giving the impression that you are in ancient Egypt.
Lunch will be served at a restaurant with a view of the pyramids at 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy a wonderful meal. Your day tour's second destination is a transfer to the Egyptian Museum. You are separated from a true treasure by more than 250,000 authentic, ordinary, and daily artefacts from the Pharaonic period, which runs from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. Spend the entire two hours you have at the Egyptian Museum.
The remainder of your free time should be spent in Cairo. After leaving, stay the night at your hotel.
- Day 3
Day Tour in Fayoum
First, indulge on a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. After that, meet our knowledgeable driver and amiable tour guide to begin your fun day journey to El Fayoum City and the Oasis.
Driving to Fayoum from the southern west side of Giza, close to the Giza Pyramids, takes 1 hour.
When you get to El Fayoum, stop outside the city gate to admire the 4,000-year-old Pharaoh Senusert Red Granite Obelisk. To see the beautiful water wheels that were formerly used to irrigate the area, continue driving until you reach the Fayoum City Center. Drive through the town to the northern part of Fayoum, where you can begin your spectacular journey through the picturesque fields filled with a variety of vegetation.
After that, take a lovely break at El Selini Spring. Visit an actual field in the meantime to observe how Fayoum farmers tend to their productive ones. They farm utilising techniques developed by farmers in Ancient Egypt.
Later, travel along Wadi El Rayan and along Lake Qaroun, Egypt's second-largest lake. Enjoy the spectacular view of the fishing boats and birds as a consequence. Take a break and snap a few photos close to the Uobege Hotel. The Royal Palace of the Family of King Farouk was formerly located at this hotel. 80 years ago, the Palace served as a royal winter retreat and a site for bird hunting.
After that, it's time for a lakeside lunch.
The fun portion of your day trip from Cairo to Fayoum begins first.
Continue your day's journey to the Fayoum Oasis and then head to Wadi El Rayan. Once in a lifetime, visit Egypt's only waterfalls, Wadi El Rayan. Enjoy an hour of sandboarding while seeing the well-known lovely lakes of Wadi El Rayan.
The most well-known pottery centre in Egypt is located in Tunis Village, where you can visit it as your tour of Fayoum comes to an end.
Take a transfer back to Cairo after this is finished, then spend the rest of the evening at your hotel on your own.
- Day 4
Flight departure, leaving Cairo
On the morning of your flight, either eat breakfast there, or pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel and bring it with you. Drive covertly to the Cairo airport in a vehicle with air conditioning while having our airport advisor by your side. After you've had a terrific time in the land of the pharaohs, this expert assists you with all the airport departure processes so you can get home swiftly.
This 4 Days Egypt Easter Holiday Includes;
- Special meet and assist at Cairo International Airport on arrival.
- 03-nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast.
- Transfers during all trip by our Modern A/C Private vehicles including fuel.
- 02 Airport Transfers on arrival and departure.
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide all day tours.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Our 4 Days Egypt Easter Holiday Excludes;
- Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Any Tours not mentioned in itinerary above.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1,570 $1750 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.