4 Days Egypt Christmas Tour Package
4 Days Egypt Christmas Tour Package. You reach the best Egypt sightseeing in 4 days when it is evident how amazing the Pharaohs were. Take advantage of this fantastic Christmas Egypt trip package to experience the timeless splendor of ancient Egypt. Discover a wealth of historical artifacts and encounter the Giza pyramids, a wonder of the world that has captured the attention of people ever since it was built on the planet and continues to inspire awe.
By using this 4-Day Christmas, you can enter a space filled with enormous statues of King Ramses II in the center of a massive mountain after leaving the big statue and the imposing Pharaonic guard, the Sphinx.
Arrival Day to Cairo international Airport
Welcome to The Land of The Pharaohs
When your flight lands, an "Egypt United Tours" representative will be there to help you with all airport processes so you can get out of the airport quickly. After that, a contemporary private vehicle with air conditioning is at your disposal and is being driven by a pleasant captain to take you and the representative to your hotel in Cairo.
Once you're comfortable at your hotel, your private coordinator takes care of the check-in procedures. Next, have fun spending your Cairo night.
So, all of a sudden, you see that this enormous mountain has a magnificent temple totally carved out of it. to reach the entrance, where the pharaonic splendor is unmatched. You will then understand that this 4-day, Christmas trip to Egypt is plenty to visit the wonders of the ancient country.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Cairo Capital City
Enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel to start your day. After that, start your day trip amidst the Giza Pyramids to immerse yourself in ancient Egypt's golden age and encounter pharaonic wonders that continue to astound the globe with new mysteries and information every day.
Get closer and learn more about these symbols of the pharaonic age. Facts about the Khafre and Menkaure Pyramids range from the astonishment that the Khufu Pyramid was not only a royal mausoleum. Meet the six little queen pyramids as well; you might be able to get inside one of them.
Then, make your way through the Giza Pyramid Plateau until you reach the Valley Temple, the site of King Khafre's magnificent funeral. then to the enormous Sphinx statue.
Then, at Panorama Pyramids, images surround you with the three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx to give the impression that you are a part of ancient Egypt.
After that, at 1:00 pm, a lunch break at a restaurant with a view of the pyramids is scheduled.
Enjoy your tasty lunch. Transfer to the Egyptian museum as the next destination on your day tour after that. You are separated from a true treasure by a gate with more than 250,000 authentic, rare, and everyday items from the Pharaonic period, which ranges from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. Enjoy the two hours you have to explore the Egyptian Museum.
Spend the remainder of your free time exploring Cairo's streets. Transfer back to your hotel for the night.
Enjoy a full day of exploring Cairo's major attractions.
08.00 AM At your location in Cairo, our tour guide "Egyptologist" will pick you up (Airport, Hotel, Apartment, or any location in Cairo city)
Your day journey to Grand Cairo can now officially begin. You'll be taken to visit the Coptic Cairo webpage now. St. George's Greek Monastery and Church can be seen in solitude. You can also see the Holy Crypt at St. Sergius Church by strolling through a historic alley in Coptic Cairo.
Before enjoying lunch in Old Cairo, you will visit the Amr Eb ElAs Mosque, which was the first mosque built in Egypt.
01.00 PM Break for lunch in Cairo.
You are accompanied to Gad Local Restaurant by your tour guide and driver to have traditional Egyptian cuisine.
Travel to Old Cairo and then arrive at the Eastern Gate of Saladin Citadel. To see the Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali, enter the Great Castel's protective walls. Visit the Sultan El Nasir Mohammed Green Mosque without fail!
After that, you will have an hour of free time to buy at Khan El Khalili Bazar with the assistance of our driver and tour guide.
Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Flight leaving from Cairo
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel on your last day, or pick up your breakfast bag from the hotel and bring it to the airport according to your flight time. Next, transfer to Cairo airport in an air-conditioned private vehicle while being accompanied by our airport coordinator. After having a fantastic time in the land of the pharaohs, this coordinator helps you with all the departure airport processes so you can easily travel back to your own country.
- Special meet and assist at Cairo International Airport on arrival.
- 03-nights accommodation at a hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast.
- Transfers during all trips by our Modern A/C Private vehicles including fuel.
- 02 Airport Transfers on arrival and departure.
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide all day tours.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
- Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Any Tours not mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1190$1320 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.