4 days Cairo Luxury City Tour is a marvelous opportunity that enables you to explore the majestic city of Cairo.
Your Stay at Mena House Marriott Hotel in The Heart of the Pyramids Site.
Arrival to Cairo Airport VIP Meeting
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, enjoy a VIP meeting and greeting by our airport coordinator.
Your entry visa is ready for you and our airport staff carries your luggage to the modern luxury car waiting outside the VIP Gate.
Then, meet our elegant professional driver to start your first ride in Cairo and transfer to Marriott Mena House 5* Luxury Hotel. Then, Our coordinator arranges all check-in for you and escorts you to your Pyramids View Luxury Room for 3 luxurious nights.
Finally, Spend a lovely night in Cairo with a dinner overlooking the Pyramids at Marriott Mena House Hotel.
Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Giza Pyramid Plateau Day Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 am, your lavish breakfast is ready at Marriott Mena House Hotel, enjoy your lovely meal.
Secondly, with our modern vehicle and elegant driver, start your visit to the Pyramids of Giza. Visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops and The Queens Pyramids. The Ticket to Interior of The Great Pyramid is included and available at your request.
Afterward, Visit the Second and Third Pyramids and enjoy enough time to learn how ancient Egyptians built The Pyramids.
Enjoy your ride through Pyramids Sahara to the Panorama of the Three Pyramids, where you take magnificent photos.
Then, Meet our camel/horseman to take you for a lovely 30 min camel/horse ride trip around the Pyramids Sahara.
After that, Transfer to visit the Great Sphinx and The Valley Temple, where you get to know all the hidden secrets of this massive statue.
At 01:00 pm, your tour guide is ready to take you for lovely lunch at a luxurious pyramids view restaurant.
Then at 02:00 pm, transfer back to Marriott Mena House Hotel for a free afternoon to enjoy the hotel pool, Gem, and other facilities.
07:00 pm, Meet your tour guide and driver to go for a night tour to The Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
Finally, at 08:00 pm Transfer back to the Marriot Mena House Hotel for a lovely dinner and overnight.
Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo Tour
Egyptian Museum, Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra, Citadel of Saladin & Khan El Khalili Day Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 am Breakfast at Marriott Mena House Hotel. Then, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and your professional driver to start a day tour to Cairo city.
Secondly, visit the Egyptian Museum to wander through 2 floors teeming with shiny artifacts spanned over 7,000 years
After that, Proceed to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Then at 01:00 pm, your lunch today is at a luxurious Nile view restaurant.
After lunch, transfer to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the Citadel of Saladin.
Then, Near the Citadel, your tour guide and driver take you for a free shopping tour at Khan El Khalili's open-air bazaar.
Finally, Meet your driver again to transfer you back to the Marriot Mena House Hotel to enjoy your dinner and night stay.
VIP Departure from Cairo
Today is your departure day from Cairo. Based on your flight time, enjoy your hotel breakfast. Then, meet your private Mercedes driver and your airport coordinator to transfer you to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport for your final departure with wonderful memories about your Cairo Luxury City Tour.
- All Permissions and Authority Documents.
- VIP Meeting at Cairo International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- 3 Nights stay at Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Private Transportation in modern Mercedes Car.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide escorting you through the entire tour.
- 2 Lunches at a luxury clean restaurant in Cairo.
- 3 Dinners at Marriott Mena House Hotel.
- Entrance fees tickets to all sites mentioned in our day tour above.
- Camel or horse back riding for 30 minutes at the Pyramids.
- Sound and Light show at Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
- 3 bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle).
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- International Airfare Flight Ticket.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1490$1585 / Person
Tour starts on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.