4 Days Cairo and Alexandria Tour Package All Inclusive
Cairo and Alexandria Tour All Inclusive is your way to create great memories amid the eras. During these four days, you can wander through pharaonic history to Romans and finally arrive at Fatimid and Mummluks periods. Also, 4 Days Cairo and Alexandria Tour Package All Inclusive gets you the chance to live the spirit of Cairo & Alexandria streets. So, this mix of old and modern Egypt makes our 4 Days Cairo and Alexandria Tour Package All Inclusive the best way to spend your vacation in time in Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Alexandria - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival at Pharaohs Land via Cairo Airport
Welcome to ancient Egyptian civilization embrace. Greeting by our coordinator holds a sign bearing "Egypt United Tours". He/ she assists you in clearing your passport control formalities, Egypt Entry Visa, luggage collection, immigration, and customs formalities. An air-conditioned vehicle is waiting outside the airport to transfer you to your good location hotel in Cairo. Enjoy a relaxing time.
Depending on your arrival time, you have the opportunity to take a bus tour wandering around Egypt streets, seeing historical architecture that is very similar to the architecture of Paris and the Paris streets as well. Enjoy the great view of the Nile.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Firstly, early wake up to get your breakfast at 8.00 am. After that, meet your private tour guide to depart to Giza Pyramids. Your air-conditioned vehicle is waiting outside the hotel gate, and your friendly driver is ready to take you for a lifetime ride.
Arrive at The Pyramids Valley. This sand that carries miracles dates back to 2550 BC, arriving at Cheops Pyramid. The only survivor of the Old Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, proceed to the 2nd largest pyramid, Chefren Pyramid, and then to the Menkaure Pyramid. Another 6 pyramids dedicated to old kingdom queens are located in the Pyramids Plateau, and you have the opportunity to enter one of them.
Also, you can salute the sole pharaonic Guardian of the pyramids since 2558 BC, the Great Sphinx. take fantastic photos at The Pyramids Panorama.
Enjoy a tasty lunch in a lavish restaurant with the pyramids' great view at around 01.00 pm. Afterward, transfer to The EM, The Egyptian Museum. It contains the whole collection of Tut’s treasures and more than 100.000 rare Pharaonic artifacts.
Your Cairo day tour ends at 05.00 pm. Your tour guide and driver escort you back to your hotel in Cairo.
Free evening in Cairo with an opportunity to enjoy Sound and Light Show Optional tour with extra fees.
Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3
Alexandria Highlights Day Tour
Alexandria Day Tour
Firstly, at 07.00 am Start today with oriental Breakfast at the hotel and be ready to meet your tour guide again. With our friendly driver and private air-conditioned vehicle start your travel to Alexandria.
It takes around 2 hours to arrive at Alexandria and the Mediterranean Sea. Start your day tour at the largest burial site in Egypt during Greek and Roman times. It is The Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa. After that, proceed to this towering rise triumphal monument that was erected around 300 AD. It is Pompey's Pillar.
At around 01.00 pm, enjoy having your tasty seafood lunch with the magic view of the Mediterranean. Completing your Alexandria day tour at the unique-designed Roman Theater that dates back to the 4th century. It is The Roman Amphitheater, then proceed to the strongest citadel on the Mediterranean coast, Qaitbay Citadel. Finally, end your day tour visiting The Bibliotheca of Alexandrina and its rare manuscripts.
05:00 pm. Start your trip back to Cairo and relax your night at your hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 4
The Last Day of the 4 Days Cairo and Alexandria Tour Package All Inclusive
Islamic Cairo Tour
Firstly, get your breakfast at 08.00 am. Meet your tour guide to escort you to different eras. It is the Fatimid & Mamluk ages. Begin your tour in Fatimid Cairo at Bab El-Futuh Gate to walk on paved tiles since 905 AD. This gate arrives you at Al Moez Street, the largest Islamic open-air museum. From the magic of the vibrant Islamic architecture, proceed to the Mamluk market at Khan El-Khalili bazaar. Wander amid colorful, brilliant lanterns, and craftworks while the oriental perfumes and scents delight your soul.
From this point, you can say goodbye to the land of history, Egypt. Our tour guide escorts you to Cairo Airport to facilitate all the airport procedures.
Cairo and Alexandria Tour All Inclusive itinerary package includes:
- Meet and greet at Cairo airports.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Accommodations in a Cairo hotel for four days & 3 nights.
- Entrance fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- Professional well English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide during your trips.
- Meals are included during your itinerary.
- All transportation during tour by lavish private a/c Vehicle.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
Cairo and Alexandria Tour All Inclusive itinerary package excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1243$1368 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.