4 Days Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour 2023/2024
Dating from thousands of years ago, Egyptian Pyramids continue to exist and go along with Egypt’s sky.! Without a doubt, throughout your travel time, you’ve been wondering how this could be possible. Therefore, Discover more about these giant masterpieces in our 4 Days Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort and Luxury|
Arrival to Cairo Airport VIP Meeting
Arrival and Start your Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour
Upon landing at Cairo International Airport, Enjoy a VIP reception by our airport coordinator.
Meanwhile, Your entry visa is ready.
Our airport staff carries your luggage to a modern a/c car waiting outside the VIP Gate.
Therefore, your first ride in Cairo is by our friendly driver. So, Meet him, He's taking you to the Marriott Mena House 5-Star Luxury Hotel.
All your check-in is arranged by our coordinator. After that, He/ She accompanies you to your Pyramids View Luxury room for 3 luxurious nights.
With a dinner overlooking the Pyramids at Marriott Mena House Hotel, Enjoy a lovely night in Cairo.
Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 am, at Marriott Mena House Hotel, your luxurious breakfast is ready.
Meanwhile, After your breakfast, With our calm driver and modern a/c car, Begin your tour to Giza Pyramids. Visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops and The Queens Pyramids.
In addition, A ticket to the interior of the Great Pyramid is available. Therefore, It's included at your request.
Most importantly, It's time to learn how ancient Egyptians constructed the Pyramids. So, visit the Second and Third Pyramids.
Take magnificent photos at the view of the Three Pyramids. After that, continue enjoying your ride through the Pyramids Sahara.
For lovely 30 minutes, let our camel/horseman ride you. As a result, enjoy the horse/camel as you tour around the Pyramids Sahara.
Proceed and visit the Great Sphinx and The Valley Temple. Here, you get to learn all the hidden secrets of this massive statue.
01:00 pm, Your tour guide is taking you to a luxurious Pyramids-view restaurant. In other words, It's a Lunch fun moment.
02:00 pm, Return to Marriott Mena House Hotel. It's time to enjoy the hotel pool, a free afternoon, and other facilities.
07:00 pm, Our tour guide, and driver are waiting for you. Meanwhile, your next stop is the Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. It's time for an outstanding night tour.
08:00 pm, Return to Marriot Mena House Hotel.
In conclusion, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo Tour
Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 am Enjoy a VIP breakfast at the Marriott Mena House Hotel. After breakfast, Meet our Egyptologist tour guide and driver. It's time for a day tour around Cairo City.
Then, visit the Egyptian Museum and see the precious Golden Treasure of King Tut. In the same vein, Explore the Mummies Room.
After that, continue to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Later, at 01:00 pm, It's lunchtime. Today you're going to have lunch at the luxurious Nile view restaurant.
After lunch, proceed to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. In other words, Saladin Citadel's interior is your next stop.
Meanwhile, Our driver and tour guide are taking you for free shopping. In addition, tour Khan El Khalili's open-air Bazar near the Citadel.
Our driver is waiting for you. He's taking you back to the Marriot Mena House Hotel.
To sum up, enjoy your night stay and dinner.
VIP Departure from Cairo
Departure from Cairo
In conclusion, Today you are departing from Cairo.
Therefore, depending on your flight time, first, enjoy your delicious breakfast at the Hotel.
After that, Meet with our airport coordinator and driver. They're escorting you to the VIP terminal at Cairo International Airport for your final departure with wonderful memories about your Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour.
With love, Egypt United Tours Wishes you a safe flight.
Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour package includes:
- All authority documents and permissions.
- Cairo International Airport VIP Meeting.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Accommodation for 3 nights. (At Marriott Mena House 5-Star Luxury Hotel).
- Transportation in a private modern a/c car.
- Our tour guide accompanies you throughout the entire tour. (Private professional Egyptologist)
- 2 Lunch meals at a luxurious restaurant in Cairo.
- 3 Dinner meals at Marriott Mena House Hotel.
- Ticket fees at the entrance to all sites that are named in our itinerary.
- 30 minutes horse/camelback riding at the Pyramids.
- Light show and Sound at Sphinx and Giza Pyramids.
- Bottled mineral water. (3 bottles daily)
- All service charges and taxes.
Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour package excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- Individual necessities.
- Airtime, internet, and phone expenses.
- Gratuities and Tippings.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1390$1480 / Person
"Best Cairo Egypt Luxury Private Tour" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.