4 Days at Aurora Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
The closest place to Europe where you may bask in the sun, scuba dive with the stunning coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine is 4 Days at Aurora Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Sharm El Sheikh enjoys year-round sunshine and pleasant waves. There are a wide variety of activities and things to do in Sharm El Sheikh.Numerous thrilling, adventurous, wild water and extreme sports are available. In addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing, you can attempt an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter. Two more of the best things to do in Sharm El Sheikh are to book a jeep safari tour into the nearby Sinai desert and experience the magic of an already-existing safari into the rocky Sinai desert environment.
To reserve your fantastic package, get in touch with our helpful team right now.
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Ends :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 Persons
|hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Start looking for our Agent as soon as you arrive there. Based on the time of your flight, he will greet you warmly and arrange for a pickup. Our airport coordinator is holding a sign with the logo "Egypt United Tours" on it. Shortly after chatting with you, our English-speaking Agent will assist you through passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes.
Where a kind driver is waiting with a private a/c car to take you securely to your stunning Sharm El Sheikh hotel at the International Airport's gate. To experience the incredible street atmosphere, stroll around the illuminated streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night.
Spend a quiet night in your hotel room as you plan your agenda.
- Day 2
Visit Ras Mohammed National Park
In Sharm El Sheikh, Tiran Island and Ras Mohammed National Park have the best diving conditions. You can book a scuba diving tour through your hotel or local tour operators. Around Gold Beach, there are a lot of travel agencies. Please be advised that the only activity not requiring a PADI licence, which is required to dive, is snorkeling.
Early in the morning, the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the pier so you may board a boat to the diving sites. At least three diving locations are usually included in the tour, and each dive lasts for about 30 minutes. While the coach is with you, you are authorised to dive as deep as 30 metres (100 feet). Lunch will be served on the boat. Then, you can choose between taking a snooze on the deck or jumping into the sea to go swimming or snorkelling. After the tour is over, the guide will send you back to your lodging.
- Day 3
The best time to visit the desert is around 15:00 when it's not that hot. For a secure and pleasurable holiday, it is a good idea to reserve a Desert Safari Tour in advance, which frequently includes camel riding in the desert, a trip to a Bedouin hamlet, and a BBQ dinner. You may take in the starry sky by staying on the tour until dusk. Adventurers are strongly encouraged to take part in a 2-hour quad riding journey in the Sinai Desert, which can result in life-altering moments.
- Day 4
After an incredible journey across the country of magic, nature, and glorious history, the day to return home approaches. The hotel offers a delectable breakfast to get the day started. After that, our agent takes care of all the formalities involved in checking you out of the hotel and airport. Easily depart.
Your "4 Days at Aurora Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Aurora Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Sharm El Sheikh
Start from $550 $605 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.