The Best 4 Days At Triumph Plaza Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours In The Package
Take pleasure in your stay at this magnificent hotel and give Egypt some time to reveal itself. While staying at this exquisite hotel, you’ll also learn more about historic buildings like the Pyramids, cathedrals, mosques, and tourist destinations. You can also spend six tranquil days studying Egypt’s intriguing history.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Triumph Plaza Hotel
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Hotel Accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
When you get there, you'll know where to look for our coordinator. Depending on the time of your flight, they'll be happy to meet you and arrange for your pickup. Our airport agent is holding a placard with the words "Egypt United Tours" inscribed on it. After a brief conversation in English, our coordinator will assist you with passport control, luggage transfer, and identification processes.
Perhaps the entrance to ancient Egypt is the gate of the Cairo International Airport. A knowledgeable driver and your own air-conditioned car are waiting to take you safely to your accommodation in Cairo.
Finally, unwind this evening in your cozy hotel room as you prepare for your first trip.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
The Great Pyramids Day Tour
Utilise the free breakfast that is being offered by your lodging before meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby. A qualified captain will drive you to each and every one of the majestic Giza pyramids in a private, contemporary vehicle.
After that, your day tour will begin at The Great Khufu, the second monarch of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom. Greek speakers also referred to it as the Cheops Pyramid. The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
In Egypt, the second-largest pyramid was being built when Khafre took power in about 2540 BC. Another name for it was the Chephren Pyramid. Both Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid, and Sneferu, Sneferu's son, worked in its construction.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be your last destination with us. A great location for stunning photos is the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue.
They'll take you back to your hotel as soon as your private driver shows up.
- Day 3
Day Of Departure
The Egyptian Museum
savour a wonderful breakfast at the hotel Before meeting your personal Egyptologist tour guide. They will greet you and accompany you on your day excursion after the tour day has started.
Egyptian Museum's two floors are clearly evident as soon as you walk in. These levels are littered with countless priceless artefacts from ancient Egypt, which was inhabited between 2700 BCE and 300 CE.
With the Egyptologist tour guide, you will then go to the Ben Ezra Synagogue after your. Then, your next stop will be at Cairo's most well-known church, the Hanging Church. We'll then drive you to the Church of Abu Serga, which is one of the locations where it's said that Jesus took sanctuary.
The open air Khan el Khalili bazar, one of the oldest in Egypt and the world, will be our next destination.
Finally, you'll be driven back to the hotel by our private driver.
- Day 4
Day Of Departure
Enjoy your hotel's breakfast first. When you're prepared, our kind driver will come pick you up and drive you back to the airport.
We hope your flight goes smoothly and brings back wonderful memories of your itinerary in Cairo.
Our "4 Days At Triumph Plaza Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours" Package Includes:
- All services charges
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
Our "4 Days At Triumph Plaza Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities
- International flight tickets
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $430 $473 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.