Explore 4 Days At The Berlin Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours Included In This Package
With this itinerary bundle, you may have many enjoyable options. Spend loads of time discovering the most well-known tourist destinations, historic structures, Coptic churches, and mosques while staying at such a magnificent hotel in Cairo and Giza.
While staying at this hotel, you are welcome to visit the Egyptian Museum and the Khan el Khalili Bazaar. While spending three nights and four days in Egypt, you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza. We’ll also take you to some of Cairo’s well-known landmarks and intriguing areas.
Contact our helpful Team if you need assistance booking your fantastic package.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||The Berlin 3 Stars Hotel In Cairo|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Airport Meet And Assist
Cairo International Airport Arrival
Upon arrival, start by seeking for our coordinator. Depending on when you need to be picked up, they will grinne and arrange it. A sign with the "Egypt United Tours" logo is displayed by our airport coordinator. Before helping you with passport control, carrying your luggage, and identification procedures, our coordinator will speak with you in English for a brief period of time.
You will be transported privately and in comfort to your first-rate lodging by a considerate driver. Through the gate of the Cairo International Airport, one can enter ancient Egypt.
Cairo's lighted surrounds are mesmerizingly apparent from the streets at night.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Day Tour Of The Giza Pyramids
Relish the amazing breakfast that the charming hotel has supplied before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. Your private transportation to the beautiful Giza pyramids, complete with a licenced driver, will be arranged by your Egyptologist tour guide.
The Three Great Pyramids Visit
Then, you will make your first entrance into the Great Cheops Pyramid today. It is known as The Cheops Pyramid in Greek. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era." Khufu was the second pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.
When Khafre began his work on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt in 2540 BC, it was already under construction. The Chefren Pyramid is another illustration given in the claim. All three of Khufu, Sneferu, and his son helped build the Great Pyramid.
The day will come to a conclusion at the Pyramid of Menkaure. The Panorama of the Sphinx is a different neighbouring structure that displays a picture of the lion-like pharaonic guard.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Tour
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Tour
Take advantage of the hotel's breakfast before meeting your private driver and the Egyptologist tour guide at the hotel.
Then, the first thing you'll notice when you enter the Egyptian Museum is its two levels, which are packed with hundreds of priceless antiquities from the ancient Egyptian era, which spanned from 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
After that, we'll show you the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga when you arrive at Old Cairo, the place where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge. You'll meet your Egyptologist tour guide through the driver as well.
You will proceed to the Khan el Khalili bazaar, one of the first ever built Islamic markets.
After that, your private friendly driver will transport you back to your hotel.
- Day 4
Day Of Departure
Before anything else, take pleasure in the breakfast provided by the hotel. Once you're prepared to head back to the airport, your driver will be waiting to pick you up.
Breakfast, depending on your flight time.
Our "4 Days At The Berlin Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Our "4 Days At The Berlin Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $370$497 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.