The Best 4 Days At The Oasis Hotel Pyramids With Superb Tours Included In This Package
Booking this “4 Days At Oasis Hotel Pyramids With Superb Tours” package may help you discover more about the fascinating histories of Cairo and Giza. Have enough of time while staying at such a fantastic hotel to tour the top tourist destinations, historic structures, Coptic churches, and mosques.
This hotel is the perfect place to stay for your three nights and four days in Egypt so that you may see spectacular locations including the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Khan el Khalili Bazaar, and the Egyptian Museum. We’ll also take you to some of Cairo’s well-known landmarks and fascinating neighbourhoods.
If you need help booking your fantastic package right immediately, get in touch with our experienced staff.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||The Oasis Hotel Pyramids 4 Stars|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel Accommodation And Tours|
- Day 1
Salutations From The Land Of Civilizations
Day Of Arrival
Start looking for our coordinator as soon as you arrive. They will gladly greet you and make arrangements for your pickup based on the time of your flight. Our airport coordinator is holding up a sign with the "Egypt United Tours" emblem on it. Before assisting you with passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes, our coordinator will chat with you briefly in English.
The entrance to ancient Egypt is the gate of the Cairo International Airport, and a friendly driver is waiting there with a private air-conditioned vehicle to take you to your wonderful Cairo hotel safely.
For a breathtaking view, stroll through Cairo's lit-up streets at night.
- Day 2
The Majestic Pyramids Of Giza Day
The Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Before meeting your Egyptologist in the lobby, whet your appetite with the superb hotel breakfast. Your Egyptologist will make arrangements for a certified driver to transport you in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the spectacular pyramids of Giza.
The Visit Of The Three Pyramids
The Great Cheops Pyramid will be the expedition's first stop today. Greek speakers refer the it as the Cheops Pyramid. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era." In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh.
Around 2540 BC, Khafre began work on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt, which is situated at Giza. That term was also used for the Chefren Pyramid. Together with Sneferu, Sneferu's son, Khufu constructed the Great Pyramid.
You can finally return to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo when you meet our driver.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Visits
The Egyptian Museum Visit
Enjoy a fantastic breakfast at the hotel before being greeted by your private Egyptologist tour guide.
Your Egyptologist will meet you and accompany you to your day excursion once the tour day has begun.
You may explore the two levels of the Egyptian Museum, which is loaded with hundreds of precious artefacts from the ancient Egyptian era, which lasted from 2700 BCE to 300 CE, as soon as you arrive.
Tour Of Old Cairo
Your private driver will take you to Old Cairo after you've toured the Egyptian Museum so you can see the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga, where it is believed that Jesus took sanctuary.
Your next visit will be the open-air Khan el Khalili market, one of the world's oldest Islamic bazaars. You may purchase Egyptian labour here.
Finally, you'll be taken back to the hotel by our own driver.
- Day 4
Back To Cairo International Airport
Day Of Departure
Enjoy breakfast (based on the time) at Hotel First. Our kind driver will be waiting to pick you up when you're prepared to head back to the airport.
Our "4 Days At Oasis Hotel Pyramids With Superb Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- All services charges.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
Our "4 Days At Oasis Hotel Pyramids With Superb Tours" Package Excludes:
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $430$473 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.