Top 4 Days At InterContinental Cairo Semiramis Luxury 5-Star Hotel With Included Tours In This Package
In This “4 Days At InterContinental Cairo Semiramis Luxury 5-Star Hotel With Included Tours” Package, spend plenty of time exploring the significant Cairo and Giza tourist attractions and historical buildings. Moreover, you will discover the Coptic churches, and mosques while staying at such a nice hotel.
You can visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Khan el Khalili Bazaar, and the Egyptian Museum during your this trip by staying at this hotel. Additionally, we’ll show you around some of Cairo’s well-known landmarks and intriguing communities.
Call our knowledgeable staff if you need help quickly booking your fantastic package.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||InterContinental Cairo Semiramis Luxury 5-Star Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
As soon as you get here, start looking for our coordinator. Depending on the time of your flight, they will graciously greet you and make arrangements for your pickup. The "Egypt United Tours" logo is shown on a placard that our airport coordinator is holding up. Our coordinator will speak with you briefly in English before assisting you with passport control, carrying your bags, and identification procedures.
The gate of the Cairo International Airport serves as the entry to ancient Egypt, and a hospitable driver is waiting there with a private air-conditioned vehicle to safely transport you to your magnificent hotel.
Take a stroll through Cairo's illuminated streets at night for a beautiful vista.
- Day 2
Day Tour Of The Great Pyramids
The Great Pyramids Day Tour
Prior to meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby, savour your superb hotel breakfast. Your Egyptologist will make arrangements for a qualified driver to transport you in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the spectacular Giza pyramids.
The Three Great Pyramids Day Tour
Your first visit today will be the Great Cheops Pyramid. It is referred to as the Cheops Pyramid by Greek speakers. The Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is frequently referred to as its "golden era." Khufu was the second pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.
Khafre started construction on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt in 2540 BC. The Chefren Pyramid also went by that name. The Great Pyramid was built by Khufu and Sneferu, Sneferu's son.
The Pyramid of Menkaure is going to be your last stop today. Additionally, you can take images close to the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue, which depicts the lion-like pharaonic guard.
Finally, your private driver will take you back to your hotel to relax.
- Day 3
The Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Have a great breakfast at the hotel before meeting your personal Egyptologist tour guide there.
After the tour day has started, your Egyptologist will meet you and accompany you to your day excursion.
When you enter the Egyptian Museum, you may immediately explore two levels that are crammed with hundreds of priceless artefacts from the ancient Egyptian period, which stretched from 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
Old Cairo Visit
After you've seen the Egyptian Museum, your private driver will take you to Old Cairo so you can view the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga, where it is thought that Jesus sought refuge.
The open-air Khan el Khalili market, one of the oldest Islamic bazaars in the world, will be your next stop. Here, you may buy Egyptian labour.
Finally, our own driver will drive you back to the hotel.
- Day 4
Back To Cairo International Airport
Enjoy breakfast at Hotel First (depending on the time). Then, our courteous driver will be waiting to pick you up when you're prepared to head back to the airport.
Our "4 Days At InterContinental Cairo Semiramis Luxury 5-Star Hotel With Included Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Our "4 Days At InterContinental Cairo Semiramis Luxury 5-Star Hotel With Included Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- International flight tickets.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150$1265 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.