The Best 4 Days At Hilton Cairo Heliopolis 5 Stars Deluxe Hotel With Amazing Tours Included In This Package
Booking this “4 Days At Hilton Cairo Heliopolis Hotel With Amazing Tours” package will allow you to discover the fascinating histories of Cairo and Giza. Spend enough time exploring the city’s tourist hotspots, historical structures, Coptic churches, and mosques while staying at such a wonderful hotel.
The hotel is the best site to stay for your four days and three nights in Cairo, Egypt, so that you can visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Khan el Khalili Bazaar, and the Egyptian Museum. We’ll also take you on a tour of some of Cairo’s sightseeing and interesting neighborhoods.
For immediate assistance in reserving your fantastic package, get in touch with our helpful team.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Hilton Cairo Heliopolis 5 stars Deluxe hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Cairo International Airport Arrival
Welcome To Egypt
Start your search for our coordinator when you arrive there. She will greet you warmly and arrange for your pickup dependent on the time of your flight. Our airport coordinator is holding up a sign that displays the "Egypt United Tours" trademark. Before assisting you with passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes, our English-speaking coordinator will speak with you briefly.
The entrance to ancient Egypt is located at the Cairo International Airport's gate, where a kind driver is waiting with a private air-conditioned car to take you securely to your lovely Cairo hotel. To experience the incredible nighttime street ambience, stroll around Cairo's illuminated streets.
Finally, relax at your hotel to get ready for your following day's pyramids day tours.
- Day 2
The Giza Pyramids
Great Pyramids Of Giza Day Tour
Satisfy your appetite for the excellent hotel breakfast before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. The magnificent pyramids of Giza are then brought to your attention by your Egyptologist as you are transported there in a private, air-conditioned car by a competent captain.
The Three Great Pyramids Visit
The Great Cheops Pyramid is where you should start. In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh. Greek speakers refer the it as the Cheops Pyramid. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era."
In 2540 BC, Khafre began construction of the second-largest pyramid in Egypt at Giza. Son of Ancient Egyptian builder Sneferu and grandson of Khufu, who built the Great Pyramid, The Chefren Pyramid was also known by that name.
We will accompany you to the Pyramid of Menkaure after you have seen the Pyramid of Menkaure. You can take beautiful images next to the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue, the pharaonic guard with the might of a lion.
After you meet our driver, you can go back to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo.
- Day 3
Old Cairo - The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Before meeting your personal Egyptologist tour guide there, enjoy a wonderful breakfast at the hotel. Your Egyptologist will greet you after the tour day has begun and accompany you while you are driven on your day excursion.
Once there, you can tour two floors that are loaded with hundreds of priceless artefacts from ancient Egypt, which was active between 2700 BCE and 300 CE.
Tour Of Old Cairo
After visiting the Egyptian museum, you'll be driven to Old Cairo by your private driver so that you can visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga, where it is thought that Jesus sought refuge.
The Khan El Khalili open-air market will be your next stop, that you can buy Egyptian staff from one of the oldest islamic bazars in the world.
Lastly, our private driver will transport you back to the hotel.
- Day 4
Day Of Departure
As suggested by the time of your flight, take pleasure in breakfast at Hotel First. When you're ready to return to the airport, our kind driver will be there to pick you up.
We hope you have a pleasant stay.
Our "4 Days At Hilton Cairo Heliopolis Hotel With Amazing Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
Our "4 Days At Hilton Cairo Heliopolis Hotel With Amazing Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $850$935 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.