4 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours Included In This Package
Discover the fantastic tours that are part of this package. It includes excursions throughout Cairo and Giza over the course of these four days as you unwind at your superb Cairo hotel.
Enjoy your time here at this lovely hotel while giving Egypt time to unveil itself. You may learn more about famous tourist attractions like the the Pyramids, cathedrals, mosques, and tourist destinations. You can also spend six serene days learning about the fascinating history of Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Golden Tulip Flamenco 4 stars Hotel in Cairo|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
The Day Of Arrival
Arrival Day In Egypt - Cairo
You'll know where to search for our coordinator when you get there. They'll be pleased to meet you and make arrangements for your pickup, depending on the time of your flight. The word "Egypt United Tours" is written on a placard that our airport representative is holding. Our coordinator will help you with passport control, luggage transfer, and identification procedures after a brief talk in English.
The gate of the Cairo International Airport may be the entry to ancient Egypt. Your personal air-conditioned car and a knowledgeable driver are waiting to transport you to your Cairo lodging securely.
Finally, unwind this evening as you get ready for your first excursion in your comfortable hotel room.
- Day 2
The Pyramids Day Tour
Day Tour Of The Giza Pyramids
Before meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide in the foyer, take advantage of the complimentary breakfast that is being provided by your hotel. In a private, modern car, a certified captain will take you to every single one of the magnificent Giza pyramids.
The Great Khufu, the second king of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom, will then serve as the starting point of your day tour. It was also known as the Cheops Pyramid among Greek speakers. The Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is often referred to as its "golden era."
The second-largest pyramid in Egypt was being constructed when Khafre assumed power, in roughly 2540 BC. The Chephren Pyramid was another name for it. The Great Pyramid was constructed by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, as well as Khufu, who also worked on it.
Your final stop with us will be the Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids. The Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue is a fantastic spot for spectacular photographs.
They'll take you back to your hotel as soon as your private driver shows up.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Day Tour
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Relish a wonderful breakfast at the hotel Before meeting your personal Egyptologist tour guide. Then, they will greet you and accompany you on your day excursion after the tour day has started.
Egyptian Museum's two floors are clearly evident as soon as you walk in. Countless priceless treasures from ancient Egypt, which was inhabited between 2700 BCE and 300 CE, are scattered across these levels.
You will visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue with the Egyptologist tour guide after your. The Hanging Church, Cairo's most well-known church, will be your next trip. After that, we'll take you to the Church of Abu Serga, one of the places where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge.
Our next stop will be the open-air Khan el Khalili, one of the oldest in Egypt and the entire globe.
Finally, our private driver will take you back to the hotel.
- Day 4
Back To Cairo International Airport
Enjoy your hotel's breakfast first. When you're prepared, our kind driver will come pick you up and drive you back to the airport.
We hope your flight goes smoothly and brings back wonderful memories of your itinerary in Cairo.
Your "4 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours" Package Includes:
- All services charges
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
Your "4 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities
- International flight tickets
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $430$473 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.