Spend 4 Days At Golden Star Cairo Hostel With The Best Tours Included In This Package
You have a lot of fun chances to take advantage of with this “4 Days At Golden Star Cairo Hostel With The Best Tours” trip package. Spend a lot of time seeing Cairo and Giza’s top tourist attractions, historical buildings, Coptic churches, and mosques while lodging at such a stunning hotel.
While staying at this hotel, you are welcome to explore the Khan el Khalili Bazaar as well as the Egyptian Museum. Additionally, you will view the Great Pyramids of Giza during your three nights and four days in Egypt. We’ll also take you to some of Cairo’s famous sites and fascinating neighbourhoods.
If you need help selecting your fantastic package, get in touch with our friendly Team.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Golden Star Cairo Hostel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Cairo International Airport Arrival - Meet And Assist
Arrival Day In Cairo
Start your search for our coordinator when you get there. They will grin and welcome you, then arrange to have you picked up depending on the time of your flight. Our airport coordinator is holding up a sign with the "Egypt United Tours" emblem. Our coordinator will have a quick English conversation with you before assisting you with passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes.
An attentive driver will provide your private, air-conditioned transportation to your first-rate accommodation. The entrance to ancient Egypt is at the Cairo International Airport.
At night, Cairo's streets provide a beautiful perspective of the city's illuminated surroundings.
- Day 2
Pyramids Of Giza Day Tour
The Giza Pyramids Tour Day
Firstly, enjoy your amazing hotel breakfast, then meet your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby. Your Egyptologist will make arrangements for your private transportation to the majestic Giza pyramids, complete with a licensed driver.
The Three Great Pyramids And The Sphinx Visit
Today is the day that you enter the Great Cheops Pyramid for the first time. In Greek, it is referred to as The Cheops Pyramid. The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is frequently referred to as its "golden era." The Second Pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt was named Khufu.
The second-largest pyramid in Egypt was being built by Khafre in 2540 BC. Another example used to support the claim was the Chefren Pyramid. The Great Pyramid was constructed by Sneferu, his son, and Khufu.
Your final stop for the day is the Pyramid of Menkaure. Another building nearby that depicts a picture of the lion-like pharaonic guard is called the Panorama of the Sphinx.
Lastly, when your day tour ends, your private driver will return you back to the lovely hotel.
- Day 3
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Tour
Tour Of The Egyptian Museum Tour
Profit from the breakfast provided by the hotel before meeting your private driver and the Egyptologist tour guide there.
The two levels of the Egyptian Museum, which are jam-packed with hundreds of priceless artefacts from the ancient Egyptian era, which spanned from 2700 BCE to 300 CE, will catch your eye as soon as you enter.
Tour Of Old Cairo
Then, we'll show you the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga once you reach Old Cairo, the place where it is believed that Jesus sought refuge. Your Egyptologist tour guide will also be introduced to you by the driver.
You'll proceed to the Khan el Khalili bazaar, one of the very first Islamic markets ever built.
Finally, your private driver will then transport you back to your lovely hotel.
- Day 4
Your Day Of Departure
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Following that, when you're ready to return to the airport, your driver will be there to pick you up.
Meals: Breakfast, depending on your flight time.
Our "4 Days At Golden Star Cairo Hostel With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Our "4 Days At Golden Star Cairo Hostel With The Best Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $370$407 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.