4 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo Hotel With Tours Included In One Package
Throughout these four days, while unwinding at the hotel in Cairo, take advantage of the top excursions provided in this fantastic “4 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo Hotel With Tours” package, including journeys to Giza and Cairo. Please give Egypt a chance to appreciate its own surroundings. You’ll discover more about historic structures including cathedrals, mosques, and tourist attractions.
Also, take in Egypt’s intriguing history throughout your four days in Cairo while staying at this hotel.
Please, get in touch with us right now to reserve your incredible package. Utilise the hotel and excursions included in the package.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Concorde El Salam Cairo Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Airport Arrival - Meet And Assist
Start looking for our coordinator as soon as you arrive. She will be pleased to see you and arrange for your pickup, depending on the time of your flight. The "Egypt United Tours" brand is shown on a placard that our airport representative is holding. Assistance will be provided with passport control, carrying your bags, and identification procedures after a brief English-language talk with our coordinator.
The gate of the Cairo International Airport may be the entry to ancient Egypt. Your private a/c vehicle and a helpful driver are waiting to safely transport you to your opulent Cairo hotel. To enjoy the amazing street ambience, take a stroll around Cairo's illuminated streets at night.
Finally, unwind in your hotel room tonight and prepare for your first day of sightseeing tomorrow.
- Day 2
Pyramids Day Tour
Day Tour Of The Pyramids
Prior to meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby, savour your superb hotel breakfast. Your Egyptologist will next describe the majestic Giza pyramids with you as you are driven in a private, air-conditioned car by a licenced captain.
The Cheops Pyramid is a great place to start. Khufu was the second pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom. It is referred to as the Cheops Pyramid by Greek speakers. The Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
Then, we will visit the khafre pyramids. He started building the second-largest pyramid in Egypt at Giza around 2540 BC. this pyramid also known as The Chefren Pyramid, was the son of Sneferu, an Ancient Egyptian builder, and the grandson of Khufu, who constructed the Great Pyramid.
You can return to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo after you meet our driver.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum
Before meeting your private Egyptologist tour guide there, enjoy a wonderful breakfast at the hotel. Your Egyptologist will greet you and accompany you on your day excursion after the tour day has started.
The first thing you can do when you get there is explore two levels that are jam-packed with hundreds of priceless artefacts from ancient Egypt, which was inhabited between 2700 BCE and 300 CE.
Old Cairo Visit
After the Egyptian museum tour, your Private driver will take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then, you will visit the most famous church in cairo, the Hanging Church. After that, we will take you to the Church of Abu Serga, all of which are locations where it is believed that Jesus took sanctuary.
We'll then take you to the outdoor Khan el Khalili.
Finally, our own driver will drive you back to the hotel.
- Day 4
Day Of Departure
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, first and foremost. Our polite driver will be there to pick you up and take you back to the airport after your flight has taken off.
We want your stay to be enjoyable.
Meals based on the duration of the flight: Breakfast
Our "4 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo Hotel With Tours" Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel in Cairo with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- All services charges
Our "4 Days At Concorde El Salam Cairo Hotel With Tours" Excludes:
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- International flight tickets
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $850$935 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.