Explore The Best 4 Days At Azar 3 Stars Hotel In Cairo With The Best Included Tours In Cairo And Giza
You may benefit from lots of fun opportunities with this itinerary “4 Days At Azar 3 Stars Hotel In Cairo With The Best Included Tours” package. While staying at such a lovely hotel in Cairo and Giza, spend lots of time exploring the most popular tourist attractions, historical buildings, Coptic churches, and mosques.
You may explore the Khan el Khalili Bazaar and the Egyptian Museum while staying at this hotel. You will view the Great Pyramids of Giza while spending three nights and four days in Egypt. We’ll also show you some of Cairo’s well-known attractions and fascinating neighbourhoods.
If you need help booking your incredible package, get in touch with our friendly Team.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Azar 3 Stars In Cairo|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Meet And Assist At Cairo International Airport
Cairo International Airport Arrival - Meet And Assist
Start by looking for our coordinator when you arrive. They will grin and have you picked up, depending on the time of your trip. Our airport organiser has a sign with the "Egypt United Tours" emblem in it. Our coordinator will speak with you briefly in English before assisting you with passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes.
A caring driver will give you a private, air-conditioned trip to your first-rate accommodation. One can enter ancient Egypt through the gate of the Cairo International Airport's
The illuminated surroundings of Cairo are breathtakingly visible from the streets at night.
- Day 2
The Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Pyramids Of Giza Day Tour
Relish your amazing breakfast provided by the lovely hotel before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. Your Egyptologist tour guide will make arrangements for your private transportation to the majestic Giza pyramids, complete with a licensed driver.
Then, you will enter the Great Cheops Pyramid for the first time today. The Greek name for it is The Cheops Pyramid. The Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is frequently referred to as its "golden era." In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh.
The second-largest pyramid in Egypt was under construction when Khafre started work on it in 2540 BC. Another example cited in the statement is the Chefren Pyramid. Khufu, Sneferu, and his son all contributed to the construction of the Great Pyramid.
The Pyramid of Menkaure is where you'll end the day. Another nearby building that shows an image of the lion-like pharaonic guard is the Panorama of the Sphinx.
Finally, your driver will return you back to your hotel.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Visits
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Tour
Before meeting your private driver and the Egyptologist tour guide there, take advantage of the hotel breakfast.
The first thing you'll notice when you enter the Egyptian Museum is its two levels, which are packed with hundreds of priceless antiquities from the ancient Egyptian era, which spanned from 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
We'll show you the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga when you arrive at Old Cairo, the place where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge. You'll meet your Egyptologist tour guide through the driver as well.
You will proceed to the Khan el Khalili bazaar, one of the first ever built Islamic markets.
After that, your private friendly driver will transport you back to your hotel.
- Day 4
Your Day Of Departure
Back To (CAI) Airport
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first. Then, when you're ready to return to the airport, your driver will be there to pick you up.
Meals: Breakfast, depends on your flight time.
Our "4 Days At Azar 3 Stars Hotel In Cairo With The Best Included Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Our "4 Days At Azar 3 Stars Hotel In Cairo With The Best Included Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $370$407 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.