The Best 4 Days At Amin 2 Stars Hotel In Cairo With The Top Tours Included In One Package
With this “4 Days At Amin Hotel In Cairo With Included Tours” package, you can experience a lot of enjoyable things. Spend a lot of time touring the biggest tourist destinations, historical sites, Coptic churches, and mosques in Cairo and Giza while staying at such a beautiful hotel.
The Egyptian Museum and the Khan el Khalili Bazaar are open for your exploration while you are a guest here. Throughout your three nights and four days in Egypt, you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza as well. We’ll also show you around some of Cairo’s most popular sights and intriguing communities.
Contact our helpful Team for assistance if you need it to book your amazing package.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Amin 2 Stars Hotel In Cairo
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Cairo International Airport Arrival
Meet And Assist At (CAI) Airport
Upon arrival, start by seeking for our coordinator. Depending on the time of your flight, they will greet you warmly and be ready for your pickup. A sign with the "Egypt United Tours" logo is being held up by our airport organiser. Before helping you with passport control, carrying your bags, and identification procedures, our coordinator will chat with you in English for a brief period of time.
You will be driven to your first-rate lodging by a considerate driver in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. The Cairo International Airport's gate serves as the entrance to ancient Egypt.
The view of Cairo's lighted surrounds from its streets at night is breathtaking.
- Day 2
Pyramids Of Giza Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Enjoy the delicious hotel breakfast before you meet your Egyptologist in the lobby. Your Egyptologist will make arrangements for your private, comfortable transportation to the beautiful Giza pyramids, complete with a licensed driver.
The Three Great Pyramids Visits
Today will be your first trip to the Great Cheops Pyramid. The Cheops Pyramid is how the Greek language refers to it. The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is usually referred to as its "golden era." Khufu served as the second pharaoh during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt.
In the year 2540 BC, Khafre began construction of the country of Egypt's second-largest pyramid. The Chefren Pyramid was yet another illustration given. Sneferu, Sneferu's son, and Khufu built the Great Pyramid.
The Pyramid of Menkaure is the destination of your day's last journey. The Panorama of the Sphinx is another building nearby that displays a picture of the likeness of the lion-like pharaonic guard.
Finally, when your tour day ends, your private driver will return you back to the hotel.
- Day 3
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Day Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before you head there to meet your private driver and Egyptologist tour guide.
As soon as you walk into the Egyptian Museum, you'll see its two levels, which are crammed with hundreds of precious artefacts from the ancient Egyptian era, which lasted from 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
When you reach Old Cairo, the area where it is thought that Jesus sought refuge, we will show you the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga. The driver will also introduce you to the tour guide who is an Egyptologist.
Your next stop will be the Khan el Khalili bazaar, one of the first ever constructed Islamic markets.
- Day 4
Back To (CAI) Airport
Relish your hotel breakfast (depending on your flight time). When you're ready to return to the airport, your driver will be there to pick you up.
Our "4 Days At Amin Hotel In Cairo With Included Tours" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Days accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Our "4 Days At Amin Hotel In Cairo With Included Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
- International flight tickets.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $370 $407 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.