4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
The closest place to Europe where you can bask in the sun, scuba dive with the stunning coral reefs, and enjoy the sea whenever you need a break from routine is 4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. Sharm El Sheikh enjoys year-round sunshine and pleasant waves. There are a wide variety of activities and things to do in Sharm El Sheikh. Numerous thrilling, adventurous, wild water and extreme sports are available. In addition to diving, snorkelling, sailing, wind, and kitesurfing, you can attempt an uncommon sport like skydiving or parachute from a helicopter. Two more of the best things to do in Sharm El Sheikh are to book a jeep safari tour into the nearby Sinai desert and experience the magic of an already-existing safari into the rocky Sinai desert environment.
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Ends :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Trip Duration :
|4 Days / 3 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 Persons
|hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
The First day of your 4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
When you arrive, you'll know where to look for our coordinator. They will be happy to greet you and make preparations for your pickup depending on the time of your flight. Our airport agent is holding a placard with the words "Egypt United Tours" inscribed on it. After a brief conversation in English, our coordinator will assist you with passport control, luggage transfer, and identification processes.
A skilled driver and your own air-conditioned car are waiting to take you safely to your Sharm El Sheikh accommodation.
Finally, unwind this evening in your comfortable hotel room while you prepare for your first adventure.
- Day 2
Free Day in sharm el sheikh
Relaxing at the Beach
A tranquil beach day near the Red Sea. Enjoy a leisurely day on the Red Sea's beautiful beaches and waves.
- Day 3
Start a boat trip to enjoy snorkelling and explore the Red Sea's coral reefs; Sharm el Sheikh is one of the most beautiful places on earth to see coral reefs and a variety of species.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:00 am by a representative, who will then take you to Sharm el Sheikh Marine, where you will board a boat with up to 30 other guests. Our staff will assist you in finding a seat and boarding the boat so you can enjoy the Red Sea's splendour. Then make your way to the spot where you will pick up your snorkelling gear. Enjoy a seafood meal on board the boat after that. Visit another breathtaking spot as well to view and snorkel the area to see the colorful fish. Proceed to Sharm El Sheikh's dock from there, where our representative will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel.
- Day 4
The final day of your 4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
After a satisfying breakfast at the hotel, meet our accommodating driver and the neighbourhood airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh so they can transport you to the airport so you can leave Egypt with priceless memories.
Your "4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 3 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "4 Days at Amwaj Oyoun Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $450 $495 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.