We will transfer you to the airport or train station, to start your 3 Nights Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor. Depending on your travel arrangements flight or train to Aswan. Once you have explored these amazing West Bank locations. Your Nile cruise was everything you wished for and more for a nice Christmas vacation, we wish you safe and enjoyable travels beyond.
Embark on a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package. The Nile River Valley is home to some of the world’s most famous and stunning ancient structures, including The valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, Philae Temple, and Abu Simbel.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, join a Nile cruise ship and spend four unforgettable days in the core of Ancient Egypt before heading to Cairo through the Nile River. Our four-day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise is a memorable vacation experience. Don’t miss it!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Boat ,|
- Day 1
Fly to Aswan from Cairo; Cruise Embarkation, and Aswan Tour
Arrival At the Airport
Transfer to Cairo Airport to fly to Aswan.
Upon arrival at your accommodation, one of our staff will greet you and accompany you to the Cairo International Airport, where you will catch a short flight to Aswan. Arriving in Aswan, our tour representative will welcome you and take you to the area where your cruise ship will indeed be prepared for you to start on your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Transfer to the Aswan High Dam, where you'll view the Unfinished Obelisk, as well as the majestic Temple of Philae. After your tour, you'll return to the ship and have some free time before dinner. The first night of your cruise will be spent on the river at Aswan, Egypt.
- Day 2
Aswan to Luxor with Excursions at Kom Ombo and Edfu
Kom Ombo & Edfu Day Tour
Sail river to Kom Ombo where you will stop to view the Kom Ombo Temple. Two independent gods were worshipped in this historic complex: Sobek the crocodile deity and Haeroris the falcon-headed deity.
Arrive at Edfu and disembark for a visit to the Edfu Temple. As a result of 2,000 years of sand covering it, this temple is the best-preserved ancient temple in Egypt.
There is a wonderful meal ready for you on the sailing ship as it sails to Luxor. In Luxor, experience the second night of your Nile cruise experience on the river from Aswan to Luxor.
- Day 3
Luxor West Bank Tour
West Bank Day Tour
We'll start our day with a delicious breakfast on the ship, and then we'll transport you to three wonderful ancient sites: Valley of the Kings; The Royal Tomb; and the Colossus of Memnon.
On returning to the ship, you'll have lunch and the rest of your day to enjoy as you like. Once again, dinner is ready in the evening, and you'll spend this overnight of your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile.
- Day 4
Luxor East Bank Tour and Return to Cairo
East Bank Tour & Departure Day
Today, you get your breakfast meal and assist you with check-out.
Transfer to the most significant ancient sites in Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. After, you'll return to the ship to pick your luggage. Nearly all Nile River trips include these two spectacular locations.
This is followed by a last check-out and departure time from the ship, followed by an escorted journey to the Luxor Airport, where you will catch your plane to Cairo.
When you land in Cairo, meet and greet by one of our tour agents and brought back to your hotel. Your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is now over.
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard a Standard Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $578$630 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.