4 Days and 3 Nights Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor from Cairo.
We will transfer you to the airport or train station, to start your 3 Nights Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor. Depending on your travel arrangements flight or train to Aswan. Once you have explored these amazing West Bank locations. Your Nile cruise was everything you wished for and more for a nice Christmas vacation, we wish you safe and enjoyable travels beyond.
Embark on a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package. The Nile River Valley is home to some of the world’s most famous and stunning ancient structures, including The valley of the kings and queens, Karnak Temple, Philae Temple, and Abu Simbel.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, join a Nile cruise ship and spend four unforgettable days in the core of Ancient Egypt before heading to Cairo through the Nile River. Our four-day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise is a memorable vacation experience. Don’t miss it!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Royal Esadora Nile Cruise Boat ,|
Fly to Aswan from Cairo; Cruise Embarkation, and Aswan Tour
Arrival At the Airport
Transfer to Cairo Airport to fly to Aswan.
Upon arrival at your accommodation, one of our staff will greet you and accompany you to the Cairo International Airport, where you will catch a short flight to Aswan. Arriving in Aswan, our tour representative will welcome you and take you to the area where your cruise ship will indeed be prepared for you to start on your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Transfer to the Aswan High Dam, where you'll view the Unfinished Obelisk, as well as the majestic Temple of Philae. After your tour, you'll return to the ship and have some free time before dinner. The first night of your cruise will be spent on the river at Aswan, Egypt.
Aswan to Luxor with Excursions at Kom Ombo and Edfu
Kom Ombo & Edfu Day Tour
Sail river to Kom Ombo where you will stop to view the Kom Ombo Temple. Two independent gods were worshipped in this historic complex: Sobek the crocodile deity and Haeroris the falcon-headed deity.
Arrive at Edfu and disembark for a visit to the Edfu Temple. As a result of 2,000 years of sand covering it, this temple is the best-preserved ancient temple in Egypt.
There is a wonderful meal ready for you on the sailing ship as it sails to Luxor. In Luxor, experience the second night of your Nile cruise experience on the river from Aswan to Luxor.
Luxor West Bank Tour
West Bank Day Tour
We'll start our day with a delicious breakfast on the ship, and then we'll transport you to three wonderful ancient sites: Valley of the Kings; The Royal Tomb; and the Colossus of Memnon.
On returning to the ship, you'll have lunch and the rest of your day to enjoy as you like. Once again, dinner is ready in the evening, and you'll spend this overnight of your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile.
Luxor East Bank Tour and Return to Cairo
East Bank Tour & Departure Day
Today, you get your breakfast meal and assist you with check-out.
Transfer to the most significant ancient sites in Luxor, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. After, you'll return to the ship to pick your luggage. Nearly all Nile River trips include these two spectacular locations.
This is followed by a last check-out and departure time from the ship, followed by an escorted journey to the Luxor Airport, where you will catch your plane to Cairo.
When you land in Cairo, meet and greet by one of our tour agents and brought back to your hotel. Your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is now over.
10 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Package inclusions:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard a Standard Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
10 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Package exclusions:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $462$504 / Person
"MS/ Royal Esadora Deluxe 3 Nights Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.