3 Days Cairo Luxury Travel Package
Discover the lovely sites of Cairo in a luxury style. Get the best out of our 3 Days Cairo Luxury Travel.
Experience the most luxurious hotel in Cairo at Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5 stars Luxury Hotel.
|Trip Duration:||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Tour of the Egyptian Museum upon arrival at Cairo Int. Airport
Arrival Day and Egyptian Museum Tour
Arrive at Cairo Int. Airport. Our airport coordinator will be assisting you with your Egypt Entry visas and all airport processes.
Your first ride in Cairo begins with our nice driver and luxury A/C private vehicle.
Then, your tour guide transfers you to the Egyptian Museum. You are in a spot teeming with unique artifacts shining here and there and surrounded by the daily life of the ancient Egyptians. Enjoy 2 hours tour of the Ancient Egyptian artifacts, in addition, The Golden Treasure of King Tutankhamun.
After that, our driver will take you to Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5 stars Luxury hotel. then, our coordinator assists you with 2 nights' check-in.
Finally, free evening in Cairo and night-stay.
Pyramids Sightseeing's Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Step Pyramid, and Memphis.
Pyramids, Sphinx, Djoser Pyramid, and Memphis Tour
Firstly, at 08.00 am After your tasty hotel breakfast, meet your friendly tour guide for a private trip to the Great Pyramids of Giza.
Secondly, visit the Great Pyramid of King Khufu with your Egyptologist guide; Likewise, the Small Pyramids of the Queens and, Above all, experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to step inside The Great Pyramid.
After that, Visit the Basalt Ruins of the Mortuary Temple; then, transfer to the Second Great Pyramid of King Khafra, where you'll find a great photoshoot opportunity.
Meanwhile, Learn about the construction of these royal tombs. Similarly, Learn how they were used to unlock the mysteries of the Egyptian pyramids and other ancient Egyptian structures.
The Third Pyramid of King Menkaure is your next stop. Take a look at the entrance and the Three Small Pyramids of Queens as you approach.
After that, take a photo break at the Pyramids Panorama. In addition, enjoy 30 minutes camel/horse ride.
It's time to say goodbye to your adventurous tour of the Pyramids.
After you reach the Great Sphinx's claws, Your tour guide tells you all mysteries about mummies and embalming; That is to say; On your visit to the Mummification Temple and The great sphinx.
In addition, at 01.00 pm Enjoy a luxurious lunch In front of the Sphinx, at a Pyramids View Restaurant.
After lunch, start your ride to Saqqara.
Saqqara and Memphis Tour
Later, arrive at Saqqara and take a tour of Imhoteb's Museum. your tour guide takes you later to see the world's first stone building, The Step Pyramid of King Zoser.
Then, transfer later to Memphis, where you visit the Open-air Museum of Egypt's Oldest Capital; See the Massive Colossi of King Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut Marble Sphinx.
Finally, at 05.00 pm Your driver will pick you up again to take you back to your luxury hotel.
Evening at leisure in Cairo and an overnight stay.
Old Cairo Tour Attractions, El-Khalili Bazar and Final Departure
Old Cairo Tour and departure
Firstly, at 09.00 am Your breakfast is ready at the hotel. Begin your tour to Old Cairo today with your tour guide.
Coptic Cairo Tour
Then, start at Old Coptic Cairo in the city's Christian Quarter.
Visit the Hanging Church of the Virgin Mary and the Abu Serga Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus. Go to see Ben Ezra Synagogue which tells the story of the Jews of Egypt; Moses' wife scooped him up from the Nile at the Pharaoh's palace.
Islamic Cairo tour
After that, transfer to Saladin's Great Citadel, which is located in the northeast of Cairo, near El-Moqqatam Hills.
Inside the Citadel, your guide will show you the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, and the Castel Panorama "Mahka El Qalaa".
Later, at 02.00 pm Lunch Break at splendid Restaurant in Old Cairo.
After lunch, visit Khan El Khalili Open-air Market and Bazaar, where you can go shopping on your own.
Finally, transfer to Cairo International Airport where our airport coordinator assists you with boarding your flight with wonderful memories about your Cairo Luxury travel.
We can drop you off at any location in Cairo.
3 Days Cairo Luxury Travel Package includes:
- VIP Meeting at Cairo International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- 2 Nights stay at Four seasons Nile Plaza5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Private Transportation in modern Mercedes Car.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide escorting you through the entire tour.
- 2 Lunches at a luxury clean restaurant in Cairo.
- Entrance fees for tickets to all sites mentioned in our day tour above.
- Camel or horseback riding for 30 minutes at the Pyramids.
- 3 bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle).
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- All Permissions and Authority Documents.
3 Days Cairo Luxury Travel Package excludes:
- International Airfare Flight Ticket.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1060$1150 / Person
" Days Cairo Luxury Travel Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.