|Trip Duration:||2 Days / 1 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
Visit to Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Day visit to the top attractions in Cairo
08:00 a, Meet our tour guide and driver at any location in Cairo including Cairo Airport.
After that, Together with your Egyptologist tour guide and driver, go for a unique visit to the top attraction in Cairo. start your trip to the Three Great Pyramids. As a result, Enjoy strolling around Cheops Great Pyramid, Solar Ships Pits, and Small Pyramids of the Queens.
In the same vein, Visit the Second Pyramid of Khafra to learn how ancient Egyptians built pyramids.
After that, Transfer to The Small Pyramid of Menkaure and the Pyramids Panorama. Get ready to take lifetime memorable photos, and a great opportunity to ride an Egyptian camel.
Likewise, Tour Pyramids ends at the paws of the Great Sphinx and Mummification Valley Temple. Similarly, visit the Sphinx and learn how Ancient Egyptians embalmed their Kings' bodies. This is where your trip to the Great Pyramids ends today.
Then, At 01:00 pm, Enjoy your lunch meal at a local restaurant overlooking the Great Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum Tour;
After lunch, transfer to Cairo Down Town for a two hours tour to the Egyptian Museum. Meanwhile, Our guide escorts you to explain all about the Ancient Egyptian Artifacts, Statues, Mommies, and Sarcophagi.
Explore all treasures of the pharaohs from 3200 BC till the 2nd century BC through the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms. Enjoy a free tour of the Museum Garden to see the famous flowers of north and South Egypt, The Papyrus and Lotus Flowers.
To sum up, transfer to your hotel in Cairo to assist you with check-in and enjoy a free evening on your own.
Tour to Old and Modern Cairo
Have your delicious breakfast at 08:00 am. After that, Meet your tour guide. It's time for a fantastic day tour of Old and Modern Cairo.
Similarly, explore Babylon Fortress and Mary Gerges Monastery. In conclusion, Complete the Coptic Cairo tour by visiting the famous Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Oriental Egyptian lunch is ready for you at 01:00 pm. Meanwhile, enjoy your Nile view restaurant in Cairo.
The Tour continues after lunch to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and The Citadel of King Saladin. Meanwhile, Our expert tour guide escorts you on a unique tour inside the mosque to see how Muslims practice their daily religious activities.
05:00 pm, Finally this tour goes to some interesting moments at Khan El Khalili Open-air Market. Therefore, it's time to enjoy a 2-hour free shopping tour.
In conclusion, We'll transfer you back to your start location or Cairo Airport.
End of Our 2 Days Cairo City Tour Itinerary.
The Itinerary Includes:
- Private transfers in modern air-conditioned vehicles including fuel.
- Escorting by professional Egyptologist tour guide for 2 days tour.
- All necessary permissions and Authority Documents.
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle)
The Itinerary Excludes:
- Egypt entry visa and departure taxes.
- Accommodation "on request".
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- Any drinks except water.
- Items of personal needs, Internet and Phone calls, etc..
- Gratuities and Tipping
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $130$160 / Person
"Cairo City Tour Itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.