|Trip Duration:||2 Days / 1 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
- Day 1
Visit to Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Day visit to the top attractions in Cairo
08:00 a, Meet our tour guide and driver at any location in Cairo including Cairo Airport.
After that, Together with your Egyptologist tour guide and driver, go for a unique visit to the top attraction in Cairo. start your trip to the Three Great Pyramids. As a result, Enjoy strolling around Cheops Great Pyramid, Solar Ships Pits, and Small Pyramids of the Queens.
In the same vein, Visit the Second Pyramid of Khafra to learn how ancient Egyptians built pyramids.
After that, Transfer to The Small Pyramid of Menkaure and the Pyramids Panorama. Get ready to take lifetime memorable photos, and a great opportunity to ride an Egyptian camel.
Likewise, Tour Pyramids ends at the paws of the Great Sphinx and Mummification Valley Temple. Similarly, visit the Sphinx and learn how Ancient Egyptians embalmed their Kings' bodies. This is where your trip to the Great Pyramids ends today.
Then, At 01:00 pm, Enjoy your lunch meal at a local restaurant overlooking the Great Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum Tour;
After lunch, transfer to Cairo Down Town for a two hours tour to the Egyptian Museum. Meanwhile, Our guide escorts you to explain all about the Ancient Egyptian Artifacts, Statues, Mommies, and Sarcophagi.
Explore all treasures of the pharaohs from 3200 BC till the 2nd century BC through the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms. Enjoy a free tour of the Museum Garden to see the famous flowers of north and South Egypt, The Papyrus and Lotus Flowers.
To sum up, transfer to your hotel in Cairo to assist you with check-in and enjoy a free evening on your own.
- Day 2
Tour to Old and Modern Cairo
Have your delicious breakfast at 08:00 am. After that, Meet your tour guide. It's time for a fantastic day tour of Old and Modern Cairo.
Similarly, explore Babylon Fortress and Mary Gerges Monastery. In conclusion, Complete the Coptic Cairo tour by visiting the famous Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Oriental Egyptian lunch is ready for you at 01:00 pm. Meanwhile, enjoy your Nile view restaurant in Cairo.
The Tour continues after lunch to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and The Citadel of King Saladin. Meanwhile, Our expert tour guide escorts you on a unique tour inside the mosque to see how Muslims practice their daily religious activities.
05:00 pm, Finally this tour goes to some interesting moments at Khan El Khalili Open-air Market. Therefore, it's time to enjoy a 2-hour free shopping tour.
In conclusion, We'll transfer you back to your start location or Cairo Airport.
End of Our 2 Days Cairo City Tour Itinerary.
The Itinerary Includes:
- Private transfers in modern air-conditioned vehicles including fuel.
- Escorting by professional Egyptologist tour guide for 2 days tour.
- All necessary permissions and Authority Documents.
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle)
The Itinerary Excludes:
- Egypt entry visa and departure taxes.
- Accommodation "on request".
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- Any drinks except water.
- Items of personal needs, Internet and Phone calls, etc..
- Gratuities and Tipping
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $130$160 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.