Unmissable 12 Days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada
In fact, This 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada is perfect for seniors looking to explore Egypt’s most heavenly sites while also, having a thrilling and magical vacation. The Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Valley of the Kings, the Karnak Temple Complex, the Wonders of the Red Sea, and countless other historical, tropical, and cultural marvels are all within easy reach of our senior clients’ thanks to our decades of experience as a top-rated and trustworthy travel agency. We guarantee that everyone over the age of 60 will have a wonderful time on our 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada.
|Trip Duration:||12 Days / 11 Nights|
|Accommodation:||4* Hotel and Nile Cruise|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||6 to 10 person|
|Style:||Educational, Cultural, Leisure|
First Day in Egypt
Start of The 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada
Our representative will wait for you at the airport with a sign that reads "Egypt United Tours". After your flight, relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned bus with a helpful driver.
After that, the Egypt United Tours coordinator will help you with the check-in process in a 4* hotel. Seniors Spending the Night in Cairo.
Second Day in Egypt
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Firstly, The day begins at 8:00 with breakfast. You will need to meet your Egyptologist tour guide and driver after breakfast.
Get going on your way to the Pyramids of Giza.
Visitors will likely start their tour at the Khufu Pyramid, also known as Cheops' Pyramid. You'll go there with an Egyptologist who can fill you in on all the hidden details of Egypt's most recognizable landmark.
The next step is to enter both the Great Pyramid and the smaller Pyramid of the Queens (optional)
The Second Pyramid of King Khafre, serves as the site of his mortuary temple. The Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
The Great Sphinx and Valley Temple is a reclining Sphinx statue carved out of limestone; the Sphinx is a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. Pharaoh Khafre's likeness appears on the Sphinx's face.
Enjoy a luxurious Egyptian meal at a restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids at 1 p.m.
Afterward, With your guide, you will visit Egyptian Museum where you can see over 100,000 artifacts from ancient Egypt, including the famous Tutankhamun treasures.
Finally, back to the hotel for a relaxing day in Cairo.
Old Cairo Day Tour
Coptic and Islamic Cairo
Firstly, the group has their breakfast at 8:00. After that, you'll have to meet your Egyptologist guide and driver.
Our tour will take you to Mokatam to see the Saladin Citadel and the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque.
Finally, the last stop of the day will be at Khan El El Khalili Market, where your tour guide will tell you to spend some time at your leisure browsing the stalls.
Transfer back to Cairo hotel.
Travelling to Aswan
Arrival At Aswan
Firstly, have your breakfast at the hotel, and meet your guide and driver for heading to Cairo Airport for a domestic flight to Aswan.
Arrive in Aswan, our Rep there waiting for your group to start your trip.
-The High Dam is an earthen dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan.
- Temple of Philae, the Temple of Love on the renowned Island of Isis.
- Unfinished Obelisk, the most significant ancient obelisk in the Aswan Granit Quarry.
Then, meet your guide and transfer to Nile Cruise to check in for 3 nights.
Finally, have your Lunch and Dinner onboard and relax.
Firstly, enjoy Breakfast on board your Nile cruise and relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley.
Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
Then, sailing towards Kom Ombo Town.
After that, meet your guide to transfer you to visit The Crocodile God at Kom Ombo Temple with your tour guide.
Free time on board your Nile cruise to enjoy sailing.
Arrive in Edfu city and overnight in Edfu.
Enjoy your afternoon tea on the Sun Deck.
Finally, Dinner on board of Nile cruise with a Folkloric Show.
Visit Edfu Temple
To begin with, Arrive at Luxor and have breakfast on the Nile Cruise before meeting our Tour Guide for a visit to Edfu Temple.
-Visit the Edfu Temple of the Falcon God Hours.
Then, enjoy Lunch that is served on board a Nile cruise.
- Keep sailing to get through Esna Lock.
Then you'll arrive in Luxor City.
Arrival At Luxor
After that, visit Luxor Temple and the famed Avenue of Sphinx with your tour guide.
Then, enjoy a delicious dinner on the cruise ship and a restful overnight stay.
Finally, enjoy a wonderful Galabia Party.
Luxor Day Tour - Checking Out The Nile Cruise
Enjoy your breakfast on board Nile Cruise first, then meet your tour guide and driver to check out and start your tour in Luxor.
Make a visit to Karnak Temple which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the Temple of Amon.
Then, enjoy a visit to Valley of the Kings to enjoy 3 Royal Tombs recommended by our guide,
The cruise will then come to a close with a final check-out and departure time, meet the guide and driver to head to Hurghada.
Hurghada First Day
Hurghada Free Day
The rep at your nice hotel will assist you with check-in for 4 nights as soon as you arrive.
A quiet day on the beach beside the Red Sea
The timings listed for lunch and dinner are standard.
Hurghada Free Day
Firstly, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Get ready for a completely exclusive trip to Hurghada, Egypt. Use your tasty breakfast to its full potential.
Visiting Giftun Island in Hurghada.
A boat journey to Gifton Island would, in the opinion of travel industry professionals, be a fun and unforgettable addition to your Egypt vacation plan. A great place to see the incredible fish, corals, and other aquatic life of the Red Sea is Hurghada.
Then, return to your hotel at 2:00 p.m. so you may relax for the remainder of the day.
Have dinner at 8:00 and then spend the night on the Red Sea.
Relaxing day at the Red Sea
A quiet day on the beach beside the Red Sea
Relax on the Red Sea's gorgeous beaches and waves on a day off.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours are specified.
Another Relaxing Day
Now, relaxing on the shore of the Red Sea.
Take a break and enjoy the beautiful beaches and waves of the Red Sea.
meals are breakfast, lunch, and dinner
End of Your Incredible 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada
Finally, Relax before meeting with our airport agent, get up, and have breakfast at the hotel. Our driver will meet you there and transport you to Hurghada International Airport. Our airport adviser will assist you with every step of the departure process to make sure you leave with fond memories of your 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada.
Our12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada Includes:
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during arrival.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our bus.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our bus.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 Nights.
- Accommodation on Board at Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor for 03 Nights.
- Soft all-inclusive accommodation in Hurghada for 04 Nights.
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- Entrance fees to all the sites are mentioned in our above itinerary.
This 12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks of any kind, Tipping, and Gratuities.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1190$1320 / Person
12 days Egypt Small Group Trip For Seniors with Hurghada Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.