Incredible 12 days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh
Book your 12 days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh. In fact, Your soul will fill with joy and tranquility as you experience Egypt’s glitz, history, and exotic culture. The best travel agency in Egypt (Egypt United Tours)provides its clients with the kind of first-rate service, lodging, and round-the-clock support. During their 12 days in Egypt, guests will visit Cairo, home to the Pyramids of Giza, the Khan El Khalili bazaar, the Egyptian Museum, and many more historical and modern wonders. Visit The Qaitbay Citadel, The Catacombs of Kom El-Shokafa, and other historic sites in the legendary City of Alexandria. Then, enjoy staying on the beach in Sharm El-Sheikh and make Safari trips in the desert.
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||12 Days / 11 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5* Luxury Hotel and Nile Cruise|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan - Alexandria - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||6 to 15 person|
|Style:||Educational, Cultural, Entertainment, Leisure|
Landing on Egyptian Lands
Start your 12 days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh
Your arrival to the land of the pharaohs will be greeted with a private pick-up service arranged in advance and timed to coincide with your flight's arrival. At the airport, our representative will hold a sign stating "Egypt United Tours" to welcome you. When you've finished at the airport, you can relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned bus driven by a friendly driver. The Overnight Stay in Cairo
Great Pyramids of Giza
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
The day begins at 8:00 with breakfast. You will need to meet your Egyptologist tour guide and driver after breakfast.
Get going on your way to the Pyramids of Giza.
Visitors will likely start their tour at the Khufu Pyramid, also known as Cheops' Pyramid. You'll go there with an Egyptologist who can fill you in on all the hidden details of Egypt's most recognizable landmark.
The next step is to enter both the Great Pyramid and the smaller Pyramid of the Queens (optional)
Next, the Second Pyramid of King Khafre, which serves as the site of his mortuary temple. Visit the Sahara Desert's Great Pyramid of Giza and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
The Great Sphinx and Valley Temple is a reclining Sphinx statue carved out of limestone; the Sphinx is a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. Pharaoh Khafre's likeness appears on the Sphinx's face.
Enjoy a luxurious Egyptian meal at a restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids at 1 p.m.
Afterward, With your guide, you will visit Egyptian Museum where you can see over 100,000 artifacts from ancient Egypt, including the famous Tutankhamun treasures.
Finally, back to the hotel for a relaxing day in Cairo.
Alexandria Day Tour
Now, after breakfast, our friendly tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel, and start your (3 hours drive with a stop on the Highway ) trip to The Bride of the Mediterranean Sea “Alexandria”
Arrive in Alexandria and visit the Catacomb of Kom El Shokafa to discover its hidden passages, tunnels, and corridors to uncover the mystery of Greco-Roman Tombs in Egypt. Visit The Serapeum and Pompey's Pillar symbol of triumph at Kom El Dekka.
Enjoy your Lunch at Sea View Restaurant in Alexandria.
Continue your tour to Alexandria City by visiting the Citadel of Quitbay the fortress of defense that protected all attempts of invasions to Egypt from The Mediterranean.
Photo Stop on your way back to Cairo at Alexandria Bibliotheca, The New Library of Alexandria built over the ruins of the Old famous Library.
Now, to the bus, with our helpful driver taking you back to the hotel for the night.
Old Cairo Excursion
Coptic and Islamic Cairo
Firstly, the group has their breakfast at 8:00. After that, you'll have to meet your Egyptologist guide and driver.
Then, our tour will take you to Mokatam to see the Saladin Citadel and the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque.
Finally, the last stop of the day will be at Khan El El Khalili Market, where your tour guide will tell you to spend some time at your leisure browsing the stalls.
Finally, Transfer back to Cairo Train station for the first class sleeper train to Aswan.
Arrival At Aswan Train Station
Meet your guide and driver in Aswan to start your tour in Aswan.
-The High Dam is an earthen dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan.
- Temple of Philae, the Temple of Love on the renowned Island of Isis.
- Unfinished Obelisk, the most significant ancient obelisk in the Aswan Granit Quarry.
Then, meet your guide and transfer to Nile Cruise to check in for 3 nights.
Finally, have your Lunch and Dinner onboard and relax.
Kom Ombo Visit
Firstly, enjoy Breakfast on board your Nile cruise and relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley.
Then, Lunch on board of Nile cruise.
Then sailing towards Kom Ombo Town.
After that Meet your guide to transfer you to visit The Crocodile God at Kom Ombo Temple with your tour guide.
Free time on board your Nile cruise to enjoy sailing.
Arrive in Edfu city and overnight in Edfu.
Enjoy your afternoon tea on the Sun Deck.
Finally, Dinner on board of Nile cruise with a Folkloric Show.
Sailing To Edfu Temple
To begin with, Arrive at Luxor and have breakfast on the Nile Cruise before meeting our Tour Guide for a visit to Edfu Temple.
-Visit the Edfu Temple of the Falcon God Hours.
Then, enjoy Lunch that is served on board a Nile cruise.
- Keep sailing to get through Esna Lock.
Then you'll arrive in Luxor City.
Arrival At Luxor
After that, visit Luxor Temple and the famed Avenue of Sphinx with your tour guide.
Then, enjoy a delicious dinner on the cruise ship and a restful overnight stay.
Finally, enjoy a wonderful Galabia Party.
Check out in Luxor
Luxor Day Tour - Checking Out The Nile Cruise
Enjoy your breakfast on board of Nile Cruise first, then meet your tour guide and driver to check out and start your tour in Luxor.
Make a visit to Karnak Temple which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the Temple of Amon.
Then, enjoy a visit to Valley of the Kings to enjoy 3 Royal Tombs recommended by our guide,
The cruise will then come to a close with a final check-out and departure time, followed by an escorted transfer to Luxor Airport to fly to Sharm El-Sheikh.
Arrival and Leisure Day
As soon as you arrive, the staff at your excellent hotel will help you with check-in.
A peaceful day on the Red Sea's beach.
The lunch and dinner times listed are typical.
Free Day in Sharm
Relaxing day at the Red Sea
A peaceful day on the Red Sea's beach.
On a day off, unwind by the stunning beaches and waves of the Red Sea.
The times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are given.
Relaxation on The Beach
Sharm El- Sheikh leisure Day
A calm beach day close to the Red Sea.
Enjoy a free day of leisure on the stunning beaches and waves of the Red Sea.
The times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are specified.
Last Day in Egypt
End of The 12 days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh.
Relaxing Get up and enjoy breakfast at the hotel before meeting with our airport representative. You will be met there by our driver, who will then take you to Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport. To ensure that you leave Egypt with happy memories of your 12 days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh, our airport expert will help you at every step of the departure process.
12 Days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh Includes:
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during arrival.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our bus.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our bus.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 04 Nights.
- Accommodation on Board at Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor for 03 Nights.
- Soft all-inclusive accommodation in Sharm El-Sheikh for 04 Nights.
- Domestic flight ticket ( Luxor/Sharm El-Sheikh )
- First-class sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan.
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- Entrance fees to all the sites are mentioned in our above itinerary.
The 12 Days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks of any kind, Tipping, and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4200$4620 / Person
12 Days Egypt Luxury Small Group Trip with Sharm El-Sheikh All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.