Top 10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive Giza Pyramids, Nile Cruise & Hurghada
10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive, is to launch your soul in the land of the pharaohs. Your road arrives you to the ancient Egyptian miracles; the Giza Pyramids. From this stop, you have to realize the origin of the building story for the pharaohs. So, it will be time to visit the Saqqara pyramid.
10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive transfers you from the old kingdom to the majestic events of the new kingdom, meeting temples embracing historical facts and secrets of the kings and the daily life of ancient Egypt. 10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive offers a cute sailing in the heart of the Nile by *Nile Cruise.
Then, the time of the charm of the red sea come. With a 10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive, you will spend 3 nights in spectacular nature in front of blue water while the mountains surround you; a view you can not forget any day to come.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
- Day 1
Arrival Day At Cairo Airport
You are met by the “Egypt United Tours” Representative upon arrival. Our representative assists you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage to comfortably leave the airport.
From the airport, you are transferred smoothly by a friendly driver via A/C private vehicle to your hotel for check-in. Free evening tour, wandering through the magical nights of Cairo. Tahrir square illuminates the night of Cairo wonderfully.
Your day includes a dinner meal.
- Day 2
Pyramids Plateau Day Tour – Pyramid of Djoser - Memphis
Pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, Pyramid of Mykerinos, Mortuary Temple, Panorama Pyramids, Great Sphinx, Saqqara Pyramid, Memphis
08.00 am morning breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Meet your Egyptologist at the hotel lobby to take you on a journey in the heart of the golden age, pyramid building era, in ancient Egyptian history. Facts and secrets are waiting for you in the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, and the Small Pyramid of Mykerinos.
A surprise in this tour, as you are not in the company of just three pyramids, but you will meet other 6 small pyramids that were dedicated to the queens of the old kingdom. You have the opportunity to enter one of them. Also, you have the choice to visit the Great Pyramid from inside. Then, Proceed to where king Chefren had been mummified in the Mortuary Temple to walk on the same path of his majestic funeral and live those scenes as if you were a pharaoh. Next, Nothing can compare to taking a wonderful souvenir photo with the ancient Egyptian civilization Icons in the Panorama Pyramids.
Finally, salute this greatest guard globally that has secured these royal tombs since 2558 BC, The Great Sphinx.
0.100 pm, in a lovely pyramids' view restaurant, relish a tasty lunch.
Next, drive to the 1st limestone structure had established in ancient Egypt and the early design of the pyramids, the Saqqara Pyramid of Djoser. Then, to the 1st capital of Egypt, Memphis, this huge open-air museum.
05.00 pm, enjoy loaming Cairo streets to wander amid these classic buildings.
Then, at 06.30 pm, arrive at the train station to spend a wonderful night at the sleeping train experience. At 0.700 pm the train leaves the station on the road to Aswan. Enjoy a tasty dinner meal and a relaxing night at the sleeping train board.
- Day 3
Aswan Top Attractions Day Tour
Aswan Day Trip and Nile Cruise check-in
Early wake up for breakfast on the sleeping train board. From the Aswan train station, you are accompanied by your professional Egyptologist to the amazing atmosphere of Aswan that purifies the souls. Assistance at loading your luggage to a private air-conditioned car to transfer you to Aswan sightseeing.
Start from Aswan High Dam, one of the largest rock-fill dams globally and the largest man-made lake in the world, Lake Nasser, to enjoy a beautiful view.
Then, proceed to a pharaonic engineering site, seeing a majestic pharaonic project in the Unfinished Oblisk.
0.100 Pm, the time to Nile Cruise check-in comes. With the Nile view, sitting on the Cruise board, have a tasty lunch.
Continue your day tour to get a Nubian Nile Taxi escorts you to the land of Goddess Isis to visit the jewel of temples, Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist takes you on a stroll through Aswan's streets and the local market.
0.800 Pm, Dinner &overnight onboard the Cruise with a Nubian festival.
- Day 4
The First Sailing Day
Kom Ombo Visit & Sailing To Edfu Temple
Early wake up at 08.00 am, have your breakfast on the sundeck to enjoy the sun and the pool. Then, your tour guide takes you to a spectacular sailing experience via a felucca to cross through the amazing Aswan Islands, seeing antique plants hug unique birds in the Kitchener's Island, then to find Fatimid architecture appears magically in the heart of the Nile; it is Aga Khan Mausoleum.
Return back to Nile Cruise board to begin the sailing journey at 12.00 Pm.
Amid the green valley of the Nile, and while the farms that decorate the two sides of the Nile send you a fresh breeze as if they blessed your journey in the heart of the Nile to a great history, sail.
01.00 Pm, Have your breakfast on the sundeck. Next, your tour guide accompanies you to Kom Ombo temple, the house of God Sobek and Horus God.
Spend your night on the Edfu City shore. Enjoy a relaxing overnight.
- Day 5
Edfu Temple Tour
Sailing to Luxor & Luxor Temple Visit
Early breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. Then, be accompanied by your Egyptologist through a horse carriage experience ride, arriving at the second largest temple in Egypt and the spot where good triumphed over evil in the Egyptian civilization, Edfu Temple.
Your Lunch is during the spectacular time when sailing by the cruise through Esna Lock at 01.00 pm.
05.00 pm Spend the evening visiting Luxor Temple, the most important masterpiece in this ancient Egyptian capital, Theba, that includes One-Third of the world monuments. It is Luxor City now. A free tour in Luxor streets that is teeming with beautiful bazaars.
08.00 pm entertain a tasty supper on cruise board and enjoy a relaxing overnight.
- Day 6
Luxor Top Attractions Day Tour
Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
08.00 am breakfast on the cruise board and check-out. Then, follow your Egyptologist for the land of truth for the pharaohs, where they would be gods with the 1st sunset for them after death as per their beliefs. It is the west bank.
At first, proceed to this largest religious complex for the pharaohs, Karnak Temple. Then, your driver crosses the Nile to the west side for the afterlife world for the ancient Egyptians, visiting the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
Then, at 01.00 am lunch break time at a nice Luxor restaurant. How the ancient Egyptians carved their temples in the mountains with strength and dazzling architectural marvel that the Temple of Hatshepsut tells you. Afterward, Take a look at Colossi of Memnon.
Next, via a modern A/C private vehicle, take your comfortable seat for an overnight journey to Hurghada.
Spend your overnight in the accompany of the red sea: a Hurghada hotel Check in, have dinner, and comfortable overnight.
- Day 7
Hurghada Free Day
Red Sea Activities & Desert Safari
Early wake up to enjoy your breakfast at the hotel; you have the opportunity to enjoy swimming in the hotel swimming pools complex. Also, you can answer the fresh breezes that come from the red sea to go for sunbathing or red sea activities like surfing, Glass Boat riding, or snorkeling.
01.00 pm have your lunch meal to complete your day amid the desert wonders, setting in a Bedouins tent to roam the desert with a pech buggy or ride a camel to wander among the desert caves, following the Bedouins on a journey you can't forget. Return back to the tent to enjoy the candle lights and the view of the Milky Way clear above you and with the Bedouin's festivals while having a delicious barbecue dinner.
Get back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight.
- Day 8
Another Free Day in Hurghada
Red Sea Activities
Another free day to spend amidst the several red sea activities and desert safari.
Enjoy a smoothly overnight trip to Cairo in a modern air-conditioned private vehicle.
Resting overnight at Cairo hotel and dinner after check-in. Your coordinator completes all the check-in procedures.
Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
- Day 9
Return Back To Cairo
Egyptian Museum, El Moez Street & Khan El Khalili Day Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Egyptian museum with a private A/C vehicle. 2 floors teeming with rare artifacts takes you on a journey in the heart of the ancient Egyptian ancient civilization from 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
Next, have a lunch break at a high-quality restaurant, relishing traditional Egyptian food.
Then, your tour guide escorts you amid the Fatimid era, wandering amid the vibrant, rich decorations of the Islamic architecture in El-Moez street. Then to Khan-El Khalili bazaar, this Mumluks market.
After that, your Egyptologist takes you to a spot teeming with the great historical events and includes holy steps of the Holy Family in Babylon Fortress, crossing through the Hanging Church, St. Sergius, and Bacchus Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Finally, return to have a rest night at a Cairo hotel with dinner.
- Day 10
Departure Day From Cairo Airport
Last Day of The 10 Days Vacation to Egypt all inclusive
Early breakfast to go ahead to Cairo airport with our representative. As per your flight time, you may not have enough time for breakfast. So, the hotel prepares your breakfast bag. Your representative assists you in all airport departure procedures to effortlessly return back home.
- Meet, and assist at the Cairo airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the itinerary above by private A/C vehicles.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- 3-night accommodation on board a Nile Cruise.
- 1 First-Class sleeping train ticket (Cairo/Aswan).
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo at hotel.
- 2 night stay at hotel in Hurghada full board.
- 9 breakfasts, 8 Lunches, and 9 Dinners meals.
- High-quality bottled mineral water.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
- International Flight Ticket from home.
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1992$2195 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.